Lysol advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

May 21, 2020

Great Wipes

I really like Lysol wipes and find them quick and easy to use. You pull one sheet out and you’re ready to start using it where it’s needed. I also enjoy the lemon scent to them, but I normally enjoy all lemon scents. It works well and definitely the brand I purchase when I’m out of them.

May 05, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

Amazingly clean and great scent

I use these wipes on every surface to clean, and they smell great. Most other wipes do not have the same scent which leaves my surfaces smelling like a hospital

February 27, 2020

Lysol Wipes

I always have full stock of the Lysol Wipes in my house. They are great for disinfecting the toilet and surrounding area quickly.
    I also have 2 young ones, sometimes when there is a sneeze or a cough it is a quick way to easily give a wipe down on surfaces. I mostly use these when the colder weather hits, espicilally on the remote controls.
    Would definitely recommend, but please remember these are not to pick up messes.

January 29, 2020

pratique!

Je trouve tres pratique, je laisse sur le comptoir de la cuisine, facilement accessible, que ce soit pour un nettoyage rapide d une surface, ou pour les mains(s apporte facilement lors d activités extérieures)