Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 10, 2021

Great to have around

Who didn’t stock up on these? It was the must have item for the past year. It’s been great giving me peace of mind knowing that it kills germs and has kept my family healthy. Would keep these around the house and in vehicle.

November 06, 2021

Perfect wipes

Lysol wipes are My number 1 wipes. I use them all over the house especially the lemon scented ones. They make the place spotless and sanitized perfect for the situation we are in

October 22, 2021

Great wipe

Great for desinfecting surfaces, we use it to clean doornob, remote, keyboard, mouse and more. It’s quick and perfect for weekly or monthly cleaning and desinfecting of the house.

October 17, 2021

Love that they stay moist

I use these a lot to disinfect my kitchen countertops and I find that they stay moist longer than other wipes I’ve used in the past. I also like that it doesn’t have an overwhelming scent.

October 11, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Really like the convenience

Love having these handy when I need to clean something quick . I feel like I can get stuff cleaner with actual spray and cloth but these are super handy when your on the go

September 10, 2021
    Texas, United States

Decent with some drawbacks

These wipes are convenient and handy but there are a few drawbacks. They’re becoming harder to find and the price is being marked up. They’re very drying on your hands. There’s inconsistency in the wipes, some are soaked to the point you need paper towels. They smear on some surfaces.
    Not sure how disinfecting they actually are. They’re handy but that’s about it.

August 09, 2021

Lysol

This is a fantastic product for my kitchen counters bathroom works extremely well and its a fairly decent price for the amount you get, I do recommend this product..for cleaning.

August 06, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Lysol disinfecting wipes review

I have been using Lysol products for years.I like Lysol disinfecting wipes because they're great to use when you're wiping down counter tops going over what you already cleaned for added protection to keep germs away.these are great to have

July 29, 2021

In my opinion the Lysol brand is the best due to them leaving less lint. I tried the Clorox brand and the lint they leave is terrible, both brands disinfect as they should but the Lysol brand is the cleaner by far.

July 25, 2021

Cleanliness

Helps clean the house and wipe down the dirty and germ aways. It has came in handled with covid 19. Even if tokes was hard to find. You can use it to wipe anything down