Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 21, 2019

I would buy this again but only every so often

The thing is this is great for only a certain amount of things one being cleaning the bathroom because you can throw it right out afterwards. However, it is actually ineffective in removing everything from surfaces unless you wipe them for 8 minutes or something.. but again it works well to remove messes you can see and smells good!

November 21, 2019

Over good product

I like the smell of the Lysol wipes but I find myself squeezing out the excess liquid and it leaves bubbles across my counter tops. Having said that they do make me feel like my home is more clean and the smell is great too!

November 19, 2019

Peace of Mind

With cold and flu season here we definitely use these wipes to wipe down touchables at both the office and home. I use these knowing that I am protecting myself and my family from. The scent isn’t overpowering like so cleaners

November 19, 2019

Great product

Very happy with this product! Great scent great cleaner. Can use it in any room in my house especially when my kids make a huge mess.
    Nice container as well

November 11, 2019
    Indiana, United States

What a score

I love lysol disinfecting wipes. I use them daily on door knobs and sink spouts and toilet bowl handles along with other places. It has helped keep my family germ free! Less sickness because of this. Its a great product at a great price.

November 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I clean almost my whole house with this product!!

This is a a must have in my house! The only thing I find frustrating is that the wipes sometimes snag on the lid and I end up ripping them in half. I genuinely love this product though

October 25, 2019

Nice and convenient to use

It’s great having this product around to clean up small spills because I don’t have to get separate spray and paper towels. The scent is nice and not overpowering.

October 22, 2019

Works Great But Costly

If you are anything like me you are constantly wiping things down, with this in mind, these are not the most cost conscious. I wish that they made them in a larger size with a smaller sheet, this would be great for clean freaks like myself.

October 06, 2019

Clean that desk

We supposedly have people that come to work to clean the desks but I end up wiping it down again with wipes. There are definitely a lot missed as the wipes always come out dark. My only issue is that dirt and dust doesn’t really stick to the wipe so I have to kind of gather it up in a bunch then clear off with the wipe just before tossing it out.

3.2/5

October 04, 2019

The best

I love these lysol scarves because it helps. I clean and disinfect the kitchen and bathrooms and make life easier and more dynamic, very easy to use and practice. It is perfect for everyday cleaning.