Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 18, 2019
    Texas, United States

Works great... especially when in a rush

I enjoy the lemon smell, and it’s so convenient when you are rushing around and just need to wipe something down. I will definitely be purchasing again.

September 13, 2019

Does the job for tough messes

I tend not to use Lysol wipes if I don't have to. Not that I don't like the product but it is so hard on my skin. That being said it cleans like a dream and works the best on the worst messes

September 08, 2019

Okay product

This product has a great smell and I love that this product cleans bacteria. However these wipes tend to dry out quickly which results in having to use more to clean an area.

September 07, 2019

Cant live without if you have a baby/toddler

These are a must have if you have any babies/toddlers at home to avoid the spreading of any infections when someone at home is sick, you can just clean up almost anything with these wipes and it makes your life so simple when there’s so much cleaning and disinfecting to do to keep your little one safe and healthy.

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Not as great as I thought

I purchased these to clean my office at work and my bathroom at home. They do clean the stuff and smell great but my problem with them is that they leave a terrible streaky residue and then the stuff does not look clean. I think that maybe the wipes are too wet and that is what the problem is. I went back to purchasing the spray with paper towels. This seemed convenient but in the end, I did not get the results i desired.

September 05, 2019

Lifesavers

This product is a very highly rated item in my house. It is great to use one cleaning up the kitchen or the bathroom or the playroom. That kills many germs which is great in a household with children and animals. It is at a awesome price and highly used in my house.

September 04, 2019

My Go-To Wipe

The lemony scent is perfect for pretty much any surface, whether at home or at work or in the car! I like that they pack enough moisture in each package so that you never get dry sheets that don't wipe properly. I also like that they're not too strong, so I can touch them with bare hands and not get a chemical burn after.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Works good

I use this mostly to disinfect my light switches and door knobs. I do use it for bathroom sinks sometimes, but to be honest I use another product for the whiteness on my bathroom counters and sinks, but as far as disinfectant, It's all about Lysol!!

September 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love these wipes!!

This is definitely my go to for the kitchen or anywhere really. It smells clean and keeps germs away. When you have kids you want something that’s easy to use to clean up spills or to keep germs away. Definitely would recommend without a doubt!!

August 27, 2019
    New York, United States

Effective for killing germa

We buythis product often.as school approaches and friends start coming over we have to have these on hand. I am wiping down knobs and all surfaces and switches to keep the illnesses down
    Flu season is only a few months away. Stock up and kill the bugs before they knock you down.