Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 08, 2020

Handy for quick cleans

Very useful around the house. Using these handy wipes keeps things clean and easy to use regularly. They aren't very thick so I usually need two of them.

February 03, 2020

Keeps my stuff hygienic and clean

I keep one of these in my desk at work. Once a week or as required I use it to wipe down my desk, mouse, keyboard and phone. While probably not necessary, it does an excellent job of keeping my desk clean. Its amazing what it picks up and does an excellent job of removing grease/oils left over from eating at your desk.

February 02, 2020

Sqeekey clean

I feel when i use this our house is clean smells excellent and all the germs and virues that goes though our place is virus free and sqeekey clean and smelling clean

January 31, 2020

Must have

I use Lysol wipes all the time from wiping down kitchen counters, cupboards to cleaning the bathroom and even the toilet and sink. The lemon scent is my favourite as it leaves a clean fresh scent.

January 30, 2020

Good product

I bought Lysol disinfecting wipes ( citrus ) for cleaning some second hand toys and books. I also used them in the bathroom and kitchen. They are easy to use, but I ended up using two sheets at a time, as one sheet is small. Nice to have the option to use one or more though. Would recommend this product.

January 30, 2020

Great way to get rid of germs

I now use this at home and at the office. Not only does it clean well and get rid of germs, it make the room smell wonderful!! After the amount of people that come into my office, it is nice to wipe the counters down

January 18, 2020

Excellent produits

Moi ici,
    Ayant eu une garderie 11ans, je suis devenue une grande fan des lingettes !
    Ça désinfecte vraiment, elles sont solides,
    Et sentent bons! Je trouve le prix un peu élevé mais malgré tout un bon produit !

January 17, 2020

Good disinfectant, strong smell

These Lysol wipes can dissolve any residue on hard surfaces. I use them at work and it feels like they're doing a good job at cleaning. My one complain is that the fragrances of these things are insanely strong and it burns my nose sometimes.

January 13, 2020
    Washington, United States

love them

i Love These Disinfectant Wipes! We have a container in every bathroom of our house as well as in our kitchen. We use them to quickly wipe up spills on the floor, counter, stovetop.

January 08, 2020

Great for quick cleaning

These cloths are great to grab when you have a quick mess needing cleaned up! The smell is nice and fresh and they do a good job cleaning random messes up. I also love them for wiping down the bathroom between heavier duty cleanings. I would love if the cloths were a bit thicker for some of the dirtier jobs though, as sometimes it seems like I need to go through a few of them in order to get something fully clean.