Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 04, 2021

Love these

I’m a bit of a germaphobe, so these have been my essentials since the pandemic started. I wipe down everything with these. Makes cleaning a breeze. Love the fresh scent.

August 03, 2021

Lysol wipes citrus

Best wishes-Ed on the market. It leaves your hands feeling clean and not dried out with a hint of lemon. I have a bottle in my car, desk and garage. Love this stuff…especially during these pandemic times.

August 03, 2021

Works great

Stocked up on these during the pandemic and they really came in handy we used them on everthing we kept some im the car to wipe down shopping carts and used them at my work to wipe down any touch sufaces

August 01, 2021

I love the smell

We really started using these at the start of the pandemic.... had them in both vehicles ( to wipe door handles,steering wheel etc) plus in almost every room in the house to wipe down surfaces constantly.. they work well and smell great!

July 31, 2021

Very handy disinfectant

I started using this during COVID pandemic. It is very convenient, you just wipe the area that you would like to disinfect and that’s it! No need to get a separate towel/cloth. I like the scent too, it is not too strong for my sensitive nose. It has a clean lemony scent.

July 30, 2021

We buy the big cases!

This is a staple in my house! We have them in almost all the bathrooms and in the kitchen. The lemon scent is clean and the wipes come out easily. With the pandemic we have been using them more often on doors etc than just the counters as before. Honestly would not be without them in our home.

July 29, 2021

Safe

If anyone tries to say this product hasn’t gotten them through the pandemic at one point or another, they’re LYING. There was a time when I came home from shopping with $300 worth of groceries and wiped every container and box down with a Lysol wipe before I put it away. That was before we knew covid was airborne, hahaha. Keeps things sanitized, what more could you ask for at a time like this?

July 29, 2021

Pour toute la famille

Chez moi c’est lingette sont très utile pour nettoyer les surface les meuble les poignées de porte ça désinfecte et ça sent bon .je l’utilise aussi pour laver plusieurs jouets pour les enfants

July 27, 2021

Nice

I find i run through these like crazy i literally use them to clean everything..plus the scent is great. Price point is pretty average but where I am you could find a decent bottle size of these in the dollar store. Great

July 27, 2021

So clean and lemony

I love this product! My whole family uses Lysol wipes for almost everything in our house. Not only does it do an amazing job at cleaning surfaces, it also leaves an amazing lemon fresh smell.
    However, be careful on the types of surfaces you use them on. My husband used it on our fireplace mantle that is all black and now all we can see is faded streaks throughout the mantle. Besides that there is no issues in using Lysol wipes. I buy them every time I grocery shop. You can find them in pretty much every grocery store.