Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 04, 2012

I Love this product for My house and School Bus that i drive. It is easy to use and I can wipe down anything with ease and know its clean and disinfected. These are the One and Only wipes I have in the house at all times.....Use them for almost every surface that needs cleaning...Love them!!

March 05, 2012

I love this product. I work in the transportation industry and i am in contact with germs constantly. I love that I can use this product at home and in my vehicle. I use it constantly. The smell is great and not overpowering. For the price this product is more than worth it.

February 28, 2012

I highly recommend these wipes. At one time I thought they were a waist of money; that I could get the same result using cleaner.Well i probably can but they are so convenient. Just grab and wipe, I first tried these wipes at work and fell in love with them. Now, every morning my bath room gets a wipe down leaving it clean and germ free.

February 14, 2012

I use these regularly at camp where water is not so accessible. They work wonders in the bathroom and kitchen, or for just cleaning up a mess. Although the price may not be attractive at first glance they often go on sale and provide coupons. With this combination you can get a pack for under a buck. The only down side is they sometimes leave a residue.

February 04, 2012

i love these wipes i always have them around the house they are great for quick clean ups as well as disinfecting everything :)

January 21, 2012

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes are the greatest invention. They are convenient and effective. Great for quick cleaning and touch-ups around the house.

January 21, 2012

I am a disinfecting wipe user! I love all of them including Lysol. I just wish they would drop their price to be more in line with Clorox wipes. I enjoy the scent of them all and I am confident that they actually do what they claim to do...kill germs.

January 11, 2012

I think these are a great product and I often use them after making a meal and the countertops need a good disinfecting wipe-down. Also use them in the bathroom on the sink area and toilet seat (different wipe each time though!!!) :-)

January 11, 2012

I love using this wipes up at the cottage. The price is great , I know everything is clean and disinfected. I would highly recommond this product

January 11, 2012

I am a bit of a germ freak, I use these wipes EVERYDAY, many times a day. Nothing like knowing your counter tops are disinfected!