Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Citrus Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 11, 2017

My household goes through a lot of these on a daily basis. So convenient to have these on hand to clean up messes and spills. The fabric is really durable and holds up well to tough stains.

April 11, 2017

Dans toute la maison, c'est le must. Cuisine, salle de bain, taches laissées par les animaux. Doux parfum qui laisse la maison propre et sans rédidus. Je l'adore

April 11, 2017

Je prend les lingette pour tout nettoyer et il remakes très bien mes poils de chat. En plus il désinfectés et nous rende moins malade. En plus le prix est très bon

April 11, 2017

I can't speak highly enough about this product. I have them everywhere. Both bathrooms, one in the Kitchen. I even have one at work on my shelves to use when I feel the need, lol. Never know who has used your phone or keyboard sometimes. Love love love.

April 11, 2017

I'm torn on Lysol Disinfectant Wipes as I'm cautious not to overuse any type of antibacterial product and am somewhat skeptical as to how much disinfectant is actually on the cloth once you get to the end of a job. That said, they seem to do a pretty good job.

April 11, 2017

i love lysol wipes they are so universal i use them for cleaning or spills or just to wipe doen the door handles and light switches if the household picks up a virus :)

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

These wipes are such a lifesaver!
    I use them everyday to clean up after my twins finish eating. I love that I can use these to clean the trays on their high chairs and I can feel safe knowing that they're disinfected.

April 11, 2017

J'adore les wipes Lysol, la senteur demeure longtemps et ca nettoye bien. J'en ai dans l'Auto au bureau et a la maison. Ca desinfecte les surfaces sales. Je les aimes beaucoup.

April 11, 2017

These are amazing, keep them on hand for bathrooms, kitchens, any room that needs a quick wipe, great for taps, sinks, toilet seats door handles, counter tops. Great to keep on hand in the bathroom for guests whom may have issues with germs, this just reassures them if they need to wipe things before touching, I use them every time, cause I am a bit of a germaphobe. Not necessary but gives that peace of mind. Be considerate of those who just need that little reassurance. It means a lot.

April 11, 2017

Love Lysol disinfecting wipes! They make clean ups SO easy. I use them for anything that needs a quick but thorough clean. I use them to wash my car seats down and they don't pill or leave behind any pieces. Makes cleaning so much faster.