Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Reviews

LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System helps eliminate the millions of germs that your hands can pick up each day! It automatically senses hands and dispenses just the right amount of soap. Handwashing is one of the most important steps you and your children can take to help you stay healthy and with the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, you and your family will never have to touch a germy soap pump again. What's more, the system's antibacterial hand soap kills 99.9% of bacteria on hands* — so it's ideal for use in the kitchen or bathroom. The starter kit includes a dispenser, one hand soap refill, and four AA batteries. When you use the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, you'll know you're helping your family by fostering proper and effective handwashing to help prevent the spread of germs. Antibacterial hand soap refills for the LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap System are enriched with moisturizing ingredients and available in four great scents: Refreshing Grapefruit Essence (Refill only) Soothing Cucumber Splash Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with Moisturizers Antibacterial Total Care

March 19, 2019

Great productto have

I really like this product. I like the fact that you do not have to punch anything for the product to come out. Just have to place your hand in front of the sensor and the product comes out automatically!!! I really enjoy that.

February 18, 2019

works well

I just love this unit as it saves me having to clean up everything I touch after working on greasy items. Makes it easy to get soap when you need to get soap and not get grime and grease on everything at the sink

2.8/5

February 17, 2019

Nice product to have

It's a great little system I used one of them in my bathroom it works awesome though for some odd reason lately it's not working maybe the battery shot I haven't had time to check yet

December 23, 2018

Good way to prevent germs

Using this Lysol No Touch system is an excellent way to prevent spreading germs. The only problem you may encounter would be the pump dispensing soap when you get too close to the sensor otherwise it is a good product to use in the bathrooms and the kitchen.

September 23, 2018

I won't buy this product again

I bought this product a while ago. It's great in theory but in actuality it is quite costly and messy. If anything passes by the sensor it releases soap. The refills are expensive and it's top heavy.

August 13, 2018

Was great at first

Ok so don't get me wrong it's great. I like how it's touchless, which makes less germs being passed HOWEVER, I don't recommend if you have kids under 9 unless you like cleaning up soap from all over. Lol Kiddos seem to be attracted to the "magic" of just putting your hand under and the soap comes out. It is effective and I loved it personally but did not make life easier near the sink at all. I would buy again later on.

July 25, 2018

Germs be gone

I absolutely love how I don't have to worry about whether the dispenser is clean or not, because my family, guests and myself have not touched it. It stays clean and so then you do not risk more germs when simply going to wash them. Finally something clean and simple.

July 17, 2018

Would buy

Love this product and would definitly recommend to friends and family and i would buy it again for myself love the way it smells always finding a new smell to try and that if my handa are to dirty i dont have to worry about how to get soap on my hands

July 16, 2018

Sans dégât !

Une belle découverte que le dispensaire à savon sans contact. Premièrement les enfants le trouve amusant, ils se lavent donc les mains plus souvent. Fini les dégâts de savon tout visqueux !

June 27, 2018

Je conseil ce produit.

Je conseil ce produit à tous. Le seul petit bémol, c'est que dès que les batteries ne fonctionnent plus, il n'est plus possible d'avoir du savon... Les senteurs de savon sont vraiment intéressantes.