Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Reviews

LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System helps eliminate the millions of germs that your hands can pick up each day! It automatically senses hands and dispenses just the right amount of soap. Handwashing is one of the most important steps you and your children can take to help you stay healthy and with the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, you and your family will never have to touch a germy soap pump again. What's more, the system's antibacterial hand soap kills 99.9% of bacteria on hands* — so it's ideal for use in the kitchen or bathroom. The starter kit includes a dispenser, one hand soap refill, and four AA batteries. When you use the LYSOL Healthy Touch No-Touch Hand Soap System, you'll know you're helping your family by fostering proper and effective handwashing to help prevent the spread of germs. Antibacterial hand soap refills for the LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap System are enriched with moisturizing ingredients and available in four great scents: Refreshing Grapefruit Essence (Refill only) Soothing Cucumber Splash Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with Moisturizers Antibacterial Total Care

May 29, 2020

Lysol no-touch hand soap system

I had bought this product a while ago and really love this . Works really will and controls the amount that comes out. I have never had any problems with this product so amazing . I have bought one for each family member as part of there Christmas gifts and did baskets up for everyone. They love this as much as I do. My hands don't get dry and feel clean and fresh. Thank you and the price is good and worth every penny.

April 20, 2020

Great

I just recently started using this product and wow do I love it especially now with washing hands so much the touch less is perfect and the soap smells good too! Have a second kind of soap to try after and I can’t wait

March 30, 2020

Clean & sanitary!

We really liked this product. The little ones washed their hands when asked and I love the no touch aspect -- keeping everything clean and sanitary! We will be buying the refills again!

August 23, 2019

2 much $ 4 me

August 06, 2019
    New Mexico, United States

great item

I do like this product, but I find that the refills are really pricey. I do like the no touch feature as I hate touching the soap pump if I've handled chicken.I love the convenience of the automatic dispenser! The scents are nice too.

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

MUST HAVE

I have had LYSOL NO-TOUCH HAND SOAP SYSTEM for years now they had improved since then.Works great easy to use great for kitchen or bathroom.Yes would recommend.

2.3/5

May 31, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Ok but not my fave

The soap is ok and the dispenser is convenient, so you would think. It has emptied because the sensor was activated and I had soap everywhere. I liked it better in the kitchen than bathroom. I find the refills very expensive and I likely will not continue to buy.

April 28, 2019

Best in the market

We have two in the kitchen one for hand wash and other for dish soap. Yes you can reuse the container when the original one finished. It's been several years since i bought them still work great without any trouble. Usually they doesn't work after few months because of the sensor but the Losol Brand seems to be keeping up with the daily use. Unfortunately bit hard to find the refills at the store but the one it comes with serve very well for upto year or more. I would recommend this to any household.

April 09, 2019

Hard to Find

The refills are difficult to find in stores and comes in slightly different shape which do not fit properly thus soap does not flow out of container. Frustrated after looking everywhere but still cannot find correct refills. Given up on it.

March 19, 2019

Great productto have

I really like this product. I like the fact that you do not have to punch anything for the product to come out. Just have to place your hand in front of the sensor and the product comes out automatically!!! I really enjoy that.