Lysol Power & Free Multi Purpose Cleaner With Hydrogen Peroxide Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

February 19, 2017

i'm all about this. i get it from the dollar store and mix it in a spray bottle with one part water. it works better than any other cleaner for the amount spent.

February 17, 2017

It was a great product. I am a faithful bleach cleaner so i was uncertain about the effectiveness but it works great.willdef be switching to this. It has a light scent.. i prefer it to the hsrshness of bleach cleaners

December 24, 2016

this is a really great product for all uses for cleaning. The peroxide kills maty many germes and is a really good cleaner. It seems to foam and help without all of the scrubbing. It makes you whole rooms fresh and anyways Lysol has all kinds of products that aid in the health and well being of homes. Great buy. It is not expensive and gets the job done

December 24, 2016

J'aime bien la gamme avec Peroxide d'Hydrogene de Lysol car peu importe la pierr dans laquelle on en a besoin il va faire le travail. Le seul petit "hic" selon moi est son odeur asser présente et désagréable. Malgré ce point, je recommande ce produit.

February 01, 2016

I cant live without these... I use them daily to wipe down tables and counters. but my favorite use for these is dusting! Yep I love to wipe down tz stand and wall unit and fireplace with these... I have a few pets and they leave hair everywhere, when I use these I only have to dust once a week... yep I just blow and the hair comes off, and then I vacuum... saves me so much time with housework weekly!
    a clean home is a happy home

June 24, 2015

I love the fact that this has hydrogen peroxide in it to kill germs and disinfect, a great product I use it all the time.

May 15, 2015

I used this on my outdoor furniture yesterday and I can give this enough praise!! I sprayed it, left it sitting for 15 minutes and came back to give it a light scrub when all of the mould, dirt, grass stains, algae etc started running down the furniture. Amazing and weirdly pleasant smell.

September 09, 2014

Just bought this product and already I know I will buy it again. It doesn't smell like your typical cleaner and isn't over-powering, like other cleaner's scents. I really like the smell and it works well.

August 13, 2014

My favourite cleaner to use in my washroom . Smells great and not like chemicals!

May 29, 2014

I was a loyal user of Lysol wipes until they changed their formula. The hydrogen peroxide wipes left a white film on surfaces, did not clean as well, and I could not stand the smell of them! I had bought a bulk package and took the remaining wipes to work, and no one there liked them either. I've switched back to the original lemon and fresh scent.