Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Complete Clean Reviews

January 28, 2019

Fresh toilet

I like to use this bowl cleaner because it leaves a nice scent in the bathroom, really cleans the toilet, gets ride of the mold around the bowl, I simply use 2 times a week and I don't have any concerns about cleaning my toilet.

December 13, 2018

Sparkling clean

This is a go to toilet bowl cleaner. It smells good and gets everything nice and clean. This always seems to be on sale, so that’s a bonus. I like the fact that it is super thick so it really clings to the bowl, I put it in and then walk away for about 10 minutes.

December 06, 2018

Great product

Makes it very easy to clean that weird spot inside the toilet bowl up at the top that always gets missed. I’ve been buying this forever because it gets up in that crevis. I leave it in the bowl for a few minutes before cleaning. Letting it sit for a bit means no hard scrubbing.

November 15, 2018

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner

I absolutely love this product. It makes my toilet look so amazing.Ithas no sharp smell and leaves my whole bathroom smell good.My toilet is always sparkling after i use lysol.

November 14, 2018

This makes cleaning the toilet a breeze

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner is my go to for toilet cleaning. It doesn't have a harsh chemical smell like most cleaners. The cap also makes it easy to get the hard to reach places where the gunk builds up. It always leaves the toilet bowl looking clean and smelling fresh. You can't go wrong with this, I would highly recommend it.

October 23, 2018

Lysol is tops!

This is the best toilet cleaner for stubborn stains. I use this and nothing else anymore. The other products smelled horrible. This is pleasant and does a great job. Highly recommended!

October 16, 2018

Lysol is best for toilet bowl

Lysol is a good product. It have your toilet shine and smell good I like the blue one .I would buy this product again it get five stars from me .on my way to buy some for my Neighbor now🤗

September 26, 2018

Leaves the toilet clean and fresh

THe Lysol TOilet Bowl Cleaner Complete Clean works great on all sorts of stains and dirt in the toilet bowl.

THe bottle applicator allows you to direct the thick liquid in all the right areas for great cleaning application.

The product leaves your bowl clean and smelling great.

September 23, 2018

Best toilet cleaner

This stuff is great. It removes everything in its way and leaves a nice clean smell. It makes one of my teenage son’s chores a little easier which is a bonus.

September 23, 2018

5 stars

Highly recommend this product to friends and family.

I will never use another cleaner for my toilet. Lysol does a quality job every time, and not one complaint from me.

Five stars.