Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Complete Clean Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 55 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

April 09, 2017

I love this toilet bowl cleaner as I live in country and I'm on a well and the toilets tend to get hardest build up and iron this takes the staining right away I squeeze the bottle around toilet let it sit 20 and flush no scrubbing for me in toilets.I also use this on my bath tub I put on sponge and run around the whole tub 20 layer I rinse with hot water form shower head and makes my tub look brand new .It's smells like root beer to me and is very strong I use gloves and PUT fan on on bathroom

April 07, 2017

After spraying around the rim of toilet bowl, I don't need muscles to wipe because the dirt comes off easy. A good clean smell even my two cats sit on the toilet bowl without wincing.

March 29, 2017

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. THIS HAS BEEN THE ONLY PRODUCT TO GET THE RUST STAINS OUT OF MY TOILET THAT IS OVER TWENTY FIVE YEARS OLD. AND IT SMELLS NICE TOO!

February 11, 2017

This is a miracle worker, i have hard water, and dump some nasty things down the toilet that like to stain the bowl, just a shot of this and you don't even need to use the scrubber, it removes it almost instantly. I also just found out that it cleans your grout in your tiles, i tried it and they look brand new!

November 30, 2016

I think that anyone who has a bathroom has tried Lysol toilet bowl cleaner before. I usually buy this at Walmart where it tends to be the cheapest and they also offer it in multipacks, which makes it even cheaper overall.

This coats the inside of the toilet very well and doesn't run off right away, giving the product time to properly clean the inside of the toilet, the shape of the bottle makes applying the product hassle free. I think that this is one of the cheaper products that work the best overall.

November 30, 2016

With four bathrooms, this is a staple around our house! We buy it in a three pack and the savings are worth it. I find it cleans well, but the smell is strong - less is more. Don't over do it, follow the instructions and do not get it on your clothes! It keeps things sparkling in the loo and that is a very good thing.

November 30, 2016

This is the current cleaner I use in my bathroom. I don't really have a preference for which Lysol toilet bowl cleaner I use because I know that the brand does a great job at releasing effective products. I love that it's blue so that you can see where you're cleaning - and where you haven't - and I love that it's just so easy to apply and use. The only problem I have is that the lid is hard to twist open (not closed, though) and I wish that could be adjusted in the future.

August 10, 2016

J'adore le nettoyant Lysol pour la toilette! Il sent super bon et laisse une bonne odeur frais qui reste assez longtemps dans la salle de bain! Ce que j'aime beaucoup!

June 16, 2016

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner has a much more pleasant scent compared to others, some brands I have to have the fan on for hours during and after using the cleaner, Lysol the smell is still strong while using it but it doesn't linger afterwards. So I prefer it much better, also it always gets out all the stains (water marks, pink mold) even for toilets that haven't been used for quite some time.

The tilted neck helps out a lot to, it makes aiming for the crevasses a lot easier.

I usually purchase my at Costco when the 4 pack goes on sale, plus they're a bigger bottle compared to Walmart or other grocery stores.

March 01, 2016

Lysol is a goodifferent cleaner. With a bit of scrubbing theess will come off and it gives the room a song smell of bleach. Some people don't like that but I love the smell is give the reinsurance that it's clean.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios