Lysol Wipes in Clean Linen Scent Reviews

October 06, 2020

Great product

this is an amazing product. It has a wonderful scent and cleans areas thoroughly. I will definitely be purchasing this product again. I would highly recommend that anyone try this product. Great value and not overly expensive

June 12, 2020

#lysol

Des lingettes désinfectants antibactérien qu'on peu utiliser à chaque jours au quotidien surtout en ce moment le garder à porter de la main sa desinfecte tout comme les verus

June 05, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

This is a must have in my house, especially these days. It is in short supply in stores, I keep looking for these wipes at every grocery trip. Highly recommend this product!!

January 25, 2020

Love this new scent!

Lysol wipes are my must-have cleaning supply. They are perfect for quick cleaning jobs and durable for jobs that require a bit of scrubbing. The new clean linen scent leaves the bathroom with a fresh and not over powering smell. You need these!

January 06, 2020

I usually hate lysol wipes.

I cannot stand the usual scent of lysol, lemon and the waterfall one to be exact. However, between the sun kissed linen scent and the green apple i now love Lysol wipes. I do wish they were a little tougher and did not have to go through 2-3 to get things cleaned up but overall if youre just wiping down countertops or tables these are a must have

November 26, 2019

Must have at our house!

At our house we always have Lysol Disinfecting Wipes on hand! For the kitchen and bathroom a must have. Always make sure that I have couple of extra just in case. A trusted name and product. We use them for countless things around the house. To many things to mention! One of my must have for everyday cleaning!

November 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good product! Always have these wipes handy.

These wipes not only disinfect but also remove stains. I love the beautiful fragrance. My hands also don't get dry after using these. I use these in the washroom, kitchen countertop, in the car....practically I have one box everywhere.

September 03, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Perfect !

This is my go to cleaner for just about anything other then mirror. Great scent. Requires very little elbow grease, for something stubborn let it sit a few minutes then wipe clean. I keep one in each bathroom and one in the kitchen for quick easy cleaning. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

July 20, 2019

Peace of mind

Using the wipes gives me a peace of mind when cleaning. We always use these especially after the kids haven’t been well and sick so we know that the germs are no longer lingering

June 03, 2019

Clean & Fresh

Love these wipes and the scent. Makes me feel like I am killing germs and great for the home and office. Easy to use and smell is not too powerful. Would def buy again!