Mac blotting papers Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 34 in Blotting Paper

May 09, 2017

I have a very oily T zone and these blotting papers really helped me with this issue. They are perfect to keep in your purse and use day to day to quickly remove excess oil from the face and leave you looking matte!

February 27, 2017

These blotting papers from MAC were very effective and useful to use during the day when touching up makeup! Great quality and definitely got the job done

January 25, 2017

fantastic product, I am constantly worried about shininess, and applying powder, and these blotting papers help eliminate adding so much extra makeup.

October 24, 2016

I always put my foundation on to heavy but with the mac blotting papers I have been having a natural looking face. Then I was free to use the foundation I still have and look wonderful.

June 12, 2016

Nobody likes a shiny face and when you have oily skin you need to have all of the tools and tricks available to you. I am not one who likes layers upon layers of primers, foundations and powder so the Mac blotting papers live in my bag to blot away unwanted nose and forehead shine without adding additional layers of makeup which just causes more shine and the dreaded breakouts. Mac blotting papers live in my bag and help me survive the curse of an oily t-zone. They are especially handy as the weather heats up.

3.2/5

June 12, 2016

I bought these as an impulse buy while shopping at MAC. I don't know why I bought them considering the price. I found that they are just like any blotting paper that I can buy at the local drug store for half the price. They did get rid of the extra oil on my face. But I will not buy these again.

June 08, 2016

i cant live without this product soaks up all of the oil and lasts this product changed my life. I use it when my face gets oily and there is no touch up necessary

2.2/5

May 05, 2016

I am not happy with this product. I found they are not worth the money. They are thin and tear when you rub it on my face. I had to use 3 or 4 just on my cheeks and nose. I will never buy this product again.

2.7/5

March 12, 2016

These blotting sheets come packaged very nicely, however I don't understand why paying $16.00 for blotting paper is wise? MAC does make great quality cosmetics, but I feel like just because of their name they have priced this very high. It works just as good as the chinese brands, so not all to impressed by it.

February 22, 2016

A little pricey for blotting papers but I love them! They're perfect for on the go or a night out. Dancing up a storm during a girls night out calls for a little sweat and oiliness, these blotting papers absorb well and leave a matte finish!