MAC Cosmetics Feline Kohl Power Eyeliner
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Feline Kohl Power Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 847 in Eye Liner

April 08, 2017

Fairly good eyeliner but not recommended for those with oily eyelids! Better used for under eyes and as a waterline liner. Staying power is very effective in these areas. Colours are super bold and go on true to the shade shown. Great pigment! Creamy without being overly oily making for easy application! For extra assurance, seal it with a setting spray like Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! Wonderful!

December 10, 2015

I typically go for a pencil liner because I am terrible at creating precision lines with gel or liquid. I picked up this liner while I was in the store picking up my regular items. It was suggested to me by one of the staff members. I tested it on my hand to determine the staying power and it did not budge. However, once I started wearing it on my eyes I found that some of the product was transferring to my eye lids and that it was smudging throughout the day. It is a nice texture and applied nicely but did not have the staying power I had hoped for.

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics