MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo Reviews
#940 in Lipstick

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

A staple red

This lipstick is one of my holy grail products, it's a red that works on anyone.

The colour is intense and the lasting power is incredible, it is a matte lipstick so I know if I'm going to wear this I exfoliate my lips (jeffree star lip scrubs are the best) and then apply a nice lip balm a while before using this lipstick as it is quite drying on the lips but nothing that stops you from wearing this.

The price point is great for the amount of product you get and I purchased this a year or so ago (i know they have an expirey date but i am terrible for throwing things away, especially amazing products) and wear a red lip quite often and am still not finished with this product .

Might treat myself to a new one and so should you!

April 02, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Beautiful colour but the formula...

I really love this shade of red as well as the finish, but I'm not sure why the formula always gives me a hard time. My lips would be exfoliated but the formula would ball up like there's dead skin on the lipstick and transfer onto my lips. I even take a brown paper towel and wipe the top layer and try an apply again but it still gives me a hard time. Sucks. But again the colour is stunning

October 13, 2018

Iconic Color

I think with all major brands they have an iconic product. With Mac, it's their lipstick, namely their Ruby Woo Lipstick. This shade looks great on any skin color and makeup looks. The color payoff is amazing and a little goes a long way. Mac lipsticks have a hydrating formula and wouldn't dry out your lips like a lot of other lipsticks.

The pricing is very reasonable given the color payoff. They also have a program that gives you a free lipstick for every 7 regular design empties. You save money along with saving the planet.

June 28, 2018

Absolutely love this lipstick

This is my favourite lipstick. It is the perfect shade of red. It doesn't smudge and goes on well. It looks matte when you put it on and is stunning with a black dress. I wear this lipstick at any opportunity I can. Highly recommend!

March 06, 2018

Versatile red for everyone

MAC is my favorite makeup brand, especially the matte lipsticks. They’re iconic products that made MAC famous. Ruby Woo is a matte lipstick that has really rich pigment and high color pay off. It has no shine, really matte and is really comfortable on lips. The red color of Ruby Woo suits everyone I’ve seen. It’s my all time favorite red color to wear.

October 11, 2017

Sexy Red

This is a must have red in every woman's collection. This is a beautiful blue red and it makes every skin tone look amazing. Not to mention your teeth white lol. Buy it, you won't regret it.

September 28, 2017

Ruby Woo will Woo you!

Ruby woo is for my, THE classy red. HOWEVER, the formula is so so so thick and I find it very drying. It can be hard to get on, and if your lips are dry it will make it flaky and cakey. if you have luscious lips, then go for it, but if you are prone to dry lips, I would not recommend.

June 15, 2017

Mac Ruby woo

its a very deep dark red. i prefer true red shades and cherry colors. also the retro matte line from mac is pretty rough on the lips. my lips crack after a few hours and stay chapped for a couple days whenever i wear this lipstick. although the shade is still beautiful i prefer a better formula.

April 28, 2017

This lipstick looks great on every skin tone no matter how light or dark you are. It's a staple for me. I purchase two at a time because it is ALWAYS sold out.

The only thing is you have to moisturize you're lips before you use it because it tends to be drying-especially in winter months. and it will look flaky if its dry.

However if you get the application right you will look like a million bucks!

October 03, 2016

Le parfait rouge classique pour les lèvres. Belle couleur riche et vraiment pigmenté sur la bouche. Facile à appliquer je le met avec un crayon en contour.