MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo Reviews
#961 in Lipstick

October 09, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Ruby Woohoo!

THE perfect shade for everyone. A huge colour payoff, the mattest of mats and a vintage/Hollywood glamour feel to it.
    Some people find it a little dry but I've never had any problem when I apply it with a brush.
    The go to vavavoom rouge!

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

A staple red

This lipstick is one of my holy grail products, it's a red that works on anyone.

The colour is intense and the lasting power is incredible, it is a matte lipstick so I know if I'm going to wear this I exfoliate my lips (jeffree star lip scrubs are the best) and then apply a nice lip balm a while before using this lipstick as it is quite drying on the lips but nothing that stops you from wearing this.

The price point is great for the amount of product you get and I purchased this a year or so ago (i know they have an expirey date but i am terrible for throwing things away, especially amazing products) and wear a red lip quite often and am still not finished with this product .

Might treat myself to a new one and so should you!

October 13, 2018

Iconic Color

I think with all major brands they have an iconic product. With Mac, it's their lipstick, namely their Ruby Woo Lipstick. This shade looks great on any skin color and makeup looks. The color payoff is amazing and a little goes a long way. Mac lipsticks have a hydrating formula and wouldn't dry out your lips like a lot of other lipsticks.

The pricing is very reasonable given the color payoff. They also have a program that gives you a free lipstick for every 7 regular design empties. You save money along with saving the planet.

June 28, 2018

Absolutely love this lipstick

This is my favourite lipstick. It is the perfect shade of red. It doesn't smudge and goes on well. It looks matte when you put it on and is stunning with a black dress. I wear this lipstick at any opportunity I can. Highly recommend!

March 06, 2018

Versatile red for everyone

MAC is my favorite makeup brand, especially the matte lipsticks. They’re iconic products that made MAC famous. Ruby Woo is a matte lipstick that has really rich pigment and high color pay off. It has no shine, really matte and is really comfortable on lips. The red color of Ruby Woo suits everyone I’ve seen. It’s my all time favorite red color to wear.

October 11, 2017

Sexy Red

This is a must have red in every woman's collection. This is a beautiful blue red and it makes every skin tone look amazing. Not to mention your teeth white lol. Buy it, you won't regret it.

August 31, 2016

Any girl serious about her red lipstick must own this color. It is so flattering on most skin tons, I love it's matte finish and considering it's matte the formula is not as drying as some of the other matte formulas out there. This and Russian Red are my two favorite red lipsticks. I hope MAC never stops making them.

December 05, 2014

I love love this PERFECT Red MATTE lipstick , it stays on and is well worth the price..Its a must buy red!

October 22, 2014

This is one of my go to lipsticks when I need a pop of colour, especially since most of my wardrobe consists of black and more black. I use it with the cherry red lipliner from mac to first outline my lips and then apply the ruby woo lipstick. True to form this is a matte lipstick so you might find some tugging on the lips when applying this, but the end result is worth it. The formula lasts for hours, even when drinking and eating. I would advise to exfoliate the lips prior to wearing any matte lipstick because if you have dry, chapped lips the lipstick will accentuate those flaws. Tip: If you don't like the dry feeling the matte lipstick leaves, apply some lip balm first and your lips will not only feel hydrated, but the lipstick will go on a lot smoother too.

June 06, 2014

Love this red! The perfect lipstick. Love that it is matte. It is long lasting and is a perfect shade of deep and bright red. It doesn't bleed off my lips and I don't need to reapply it often.