MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo Reviews
#947 in Lipstick

January 30, 2020
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Perfect

I have heard people race about this lipstick for years and I thought they was just being over the top , but they weren't
    . This shade is perfect for all skin tones

January 20, 2020

Definitely would buy again

This is one of my favourite reds! Such a vibrant colour and is perfect for that 1920s, hollywood glam vibes. This is a red that goes with any skin colour as well. It's a velvety feel without leaving your lips feeling chappy.

January 14, 2020

A true red!

This is that bombshell, night out, stunning red! Wear this when you want to make a statement! It’s pigmented, glides on and it’s just gorgeous overall!

October 09, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Ruby Woohoo!

THE perfect shade for everyone. A huge colour payoff, the mattest of mats and a vintage/Hollywood glamour feel to it.
    Some people find it a little dry but I've never had any problem when I apply it with a brush.
    The go to vavavoom rouge!

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

A staple red

This lipstick is one of my holy grail products, it's a red that works on anyone.

The colour is intense and the lasting power is incredible, it is a matte lipstick so I know if I'm going to wear this I exfoliate my lips (jeffree star lip scrubs are the best) and then apply a nice lip balm a while before using this lipstick as it is quite drying on the lips but nothing that stops you from wearing this.

The price point is great for the amount of product you get and I purchased this a year or so ago (i know they have an expirey date but i am terrible for throwing things away, especially amazing products) and wear a red lip quite often and am still not finished with this product .

Might treat myself to a new one and so should you!

October 13, 2018

Iconic Color

I think with all major brands they have an iconic product. With Mac, it's their lipstick, namely their Ruby Woo Lipstick. This shade looks great on any skin color and makeup looks. The color payoff is amazing and a little goes a long way. Mac lipsticks have a hydrating formula and wouldn't dry out your lips like a lot of other lipsticks.

The pricing is very reasonable given the color payoff. They also have a program that gives you a free lipstick for every 7 regular design empties. You save money along with saving the planet.

June 28, 2018

Absolutely love this lipstick

This is my favourite lipstick. It is the perfect shade of red. It doesn't smudge and goes on well. It looks matte when you put it on and is stunning with a black dress. I wear this lipstick at any opportunity I can. Highly recommend!

March 06, 2018

Versatile red for everyone

MAC is my favorite makeup brand, especially the matte lipsticks. They’re iconic products that made MAC famous. Ruby Woo is a matte lipstick that has really rich pigment and high color pay off. It has no shine, really matte and is really comfortable on lips. The red color of Ruby Woo suits everyone I’ve seen. It’s my all time favorite red color to wear.

October 11, 2017

Sexy Red

This is a must have red in every woman's collection. This is a beautiful blue red and it makes every skin tone look amazing. Not to mention your teeth white lol. Buy it, you won't regret it.

August 31, 2016

Any girl serious about her red lipstick must own this color. It is so flattering on most skin tons, I love it's matte finish and considering it's matte the formula is not as drying as some of the other matte formulas out there. This and Russian Red are my two favorite red lipsticks. I hope MAC never stops making them.