MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

July 22, 2017

La base ! the must have !

J'en ai longtemps entendu les mérites et je n'ai pas regretté mon achat ! J'ai pris le soft ochre pour commencer, il unifie la paupière et se suffit à lui-même pour un effet bonne mine quand on n'a pas forcément envie ou le temps de se maquiller. Et le must c'est qu'il est extrêmement efficace en tant que base à paupières. Je reste conquise, il vaut son prix. Il en faut peu, il faudra du temps avant d'en voir le fond de pot. Il ne fait aucun effet asséchant, ne marque pas les plis de paupière et fond et maintient parfaitement les fards en place. Ou en solo pour un effet bonne mine au "naturel". La base, pour moi !!

July 14, 2017

Best base!

Best base I've ever used and i've been using them for 15+ years! It was the first base I ever purchased and I've tried many over the years but nothing compares to this long lasting base. Its easy to blend on and even for my oily lids it stays all day!

June 11, 2017

This is a classic eye base primer , you wear this on your eye lid and your makeup last the whole day . This next to urban decay makes the best eye primer in the market .

June 07, 2017

Lovvvve these paint pots. I use the colour layin' low as my everyday shadow primer and my shadow lasts all day and my shadow stays the way I blended it from the start of my application. A little on the dry side, but as long as my makeup looks good, I'll still use it.

May 31, 2017

These are GREAT! While they are fairly expensive (around $26 in Canada), I really do love them! I have never used a cream eyeshadow that didn't crease, and this one really does not budge! I got one in Painterly and use it every day as a base for my eyeshadow. It does not go anywhere! I plan to get a few more and can not recommend these enough.

May 29, 2017

I have bought the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly about 10 times over. I have very, very oily skin, and the MAC Paint Pot keeps my eyeshadow on and crease-free all day. Remarkable! I even use this on my face as a budge-free base under foundation. I just wish they had a neutral tone for in between Painterly and Soft Ochre.

May 22, 2017

This is better than an eye shadow primer! I use painterly or soft ochre as a base for my eye shadow application (or on its own if I'm going for a no make up make up look) and my eye makeup sits beautifully and doesn't crease at all.

May 02, 2017

Yes these are amazing! I purchased my first paint pot like 6 years ago and fell in love! Can be used under a shadow or alone. The pot lasts forever and is definitely worth the price!

April 01, 2017

J'achète des produits MAC depuis environ 5 ans car j'aime leur qualité. J'ai essayé les MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots et j'adore le fini que cela donne au fard à paupières. Le produit dure longtemps et on en a pas besoin de beaucoup pour un superbe look. Je recommande.

March 26, 2017

I've been using MAC pro longwear paint pot, chilled on ice for a couple of years now and I love it. I wear it under my eye shadow and it keeps my eye shadow on from morning until bedtime without creasing at all. The paint pot lasts me a very long time as well. This is a staple in my make up bag!