MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#4 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

June 08, 2019
    City of Zagreb, Croatia

A must for eyeshadow base!!!!

Amazing I have been using soft ochre for years to start my eyeshadow looks. This lasts forever the pot used daily so don’t let the price tag detour you from buying.

May 07, 2019

I used it all the time.

I love this! I used everytime that I do my makeup, the texture is amazing, the way it looks is everything. I highly recommend to all my friends! I'm happy with this product.

April 25, 2019
    New York, United States

mac paint pots are awesome

I love these! i do makeup professionally and I use this everytime. i use the shade painterly, and put a skin tone color of shadow on the client to adjust it to them.

April 14, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Amazing eye primer.

I've been using mac paint pot in the shade painterly for about a month now. I have always wanted to try it cause all of the YouTube "beauty qurus" rave about it. And after using it I understand why. It's make my shadow last all day. And for someone who is a server running around for hours at a time I need products that helps my makeup last. I will say even tho I have the lightest shade it still puts a dark tint on my eyelid, but that has not bothered me yet.

April 07, 2019

This amazing primer

This works wonderful with your eye shadow. It totally makes it last on all day. The only thing that keeps me from it getting again it’s the cost. Because especially if your mom you can’t always buy Mac. For me I love this . I really recommend it to anyone. They make great quality of makeup.

April 07, 2019

no creasing

This is my holy grail product my eyeshadow never creases and its perfect to create a cut crease and it lasts forever I've had mine for soo long and its still almost full

April 02, 2019

Must have in my purse!

This product is one of my must haves! It acts like a concealer for my eyelids. It is a good eyeshadow base and make you powder shadow pop! Be sure to store it up side down so that it won't try out.

April 01, 2019

A little bit goes a long way

I don't necessary use this product to cover up my eyelid veins, for me i like this product just to have as a smooth, even base layer to build up my eye shadow and to make sure there is a bit of hold for my eye shadow throughout the day.

March 19, 2019

Good but thick

I used to use that concealer however it is very thick so can come off Cakey. It’s not s good look for day time. I used to use it sometimes to cut my crease in my eyeshadow

February 21, 2019

I would highly recommend Mac paint pots.

I love these little guys!! I'm obsessed with the painterly paint pot for laying a base on my eyes before putting down a shadow. It doesn't leave any creases and the shadow stays really well.