MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

March 19, 2018

Loved it!

This product i bought in soft ochre and it is what I use for priming my eyelids before applying my eyeshadow and I love it! Love MAC and this product, highly recommend you won't regret it

February 11, 2018

Love Love Love!

I have purchased this product in soft ochre so many times! its my go to for priming my lids or cutting my crease! its really pigmented and is light weight but has coverage and is completely matte! so you wont have to deal with any dewiness! it also doesn't crease and sits on the skin so well!

September 28, 2017

J'achete j'achete j'achete !!!

Ce produit est tres bien. Accompagné d'un pinceau il s'applique tres facilement. La couleur que j'ai choisis, mon convient parfaitement ( true brunette ) j'ai les cheveux brun moyen. Je conseillerais ce produit avec plaisirs.

September 20, 2017

I have only had this for a few months and im obsessed!

I just bought the shade soft ochre a few months ago and it is already one of my favourite products, my ride or die. I love to use mine as a eye shadow primer because it is a neutral colour that holds my shadow in place all day! It applies supper easily and has a great formula that is matte but not too drying and really does stay in place. This definitely keeps my eye shadow on so much longer then without a base. It is a pretty decent price and a little bit of the product goes quite a long way, and I love the different shades it comes in and I already want to buy another.

July 22, 2017

La base ! the must have !

J'en ai longtemps entendu les mérites et je n'ai pas regretté mon achat ! J'ai pris le soft ochre pour commencer, il unifie la paupière et se suffit à lui-même pour un effet bonne mine quand on n'a pas forcément envie ou le temps de se maquiller. Et le must c'est qu'il est extrêmement efficace en tant que base à paupières. Je reste conquise, il vaut son prix. Il en faut peu, il faudra du temps avant d'en voir le fond de pot. Il ne fait aucun effet asséchant, ne marque pas les plis de paupière et fond et maintient parfaitement les fards en place. Ou en solo pour un effet bonne mine au "naturel". La base, pour moi !!

July 14, 2017

Best base!

Best base I've ever used and i've been using them for 15+ years! It was the first base I ever purchased and I've tried many over the years but nothing compares to this long lasting base. Its easy to blend on and even for my oily lids it stays all day!

June 11, 2017

This is a classic eye base primer , you wear this on your eye lid and your makeup last the whole day . This next to urban decay makes the best eye primer in the market .

June 07, 2017

Lovvvve these paint pots. I use the colour layin' low as my everyday shadow primer and my shadow lasts all day and my shadow stays the way I blended it from the start of my application. A little on the dry side, but as long as my makeup looks good, I'll still use it.

May 31, 2017

These are GREAT! While they are fairly expensive (around $26 in Canada), I really do love them! I have never used a cream eyeshadow that didn't crease, and this one really does not budge! I got one in Painterly and use it every day as a base for my eyeshadow. It does not go anywhere! I plan to get a few more and can not recommend these enough.

May 29, 2017

I have bought the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly about 10 times over. I have very, very oily skin, and the MAC Paint Pot keeps my eyeshadow on and crease-free all day. Remarkable! I even use this on my face as a budge-free base under foundation. I just wish they had a neutral tone for in between Painterly and Soft Ochre.