MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

February 21, 2019

I would highly recommend Mac paint pots.

I love these little guys!! I'm obsessed with the painterly paint pot for laying a base on my eyes before putting down a shadow. It doesn't leave any creases and the shadow stays really well.

February 19, 2019

Always on hand

A staple in the makeup community for years mac paint pots deliver the best results you can ask for but you pay for the name. Makeup artists everywhere will have this in their bag.

January 24, 2019

tenue impeccable!

Les paints pots de MAC sont parfait! Tenue impeccable toute la journée et pot dure une éternité! Je m'en sers comme base à paupières et ça rend toute ombre durable! On veut juste plus de teintes!

January 11, 2019

A Make-Up Lover’s Staple

I would definitely recommend this product as an eyeshadow base, as it’s blendable and long-lasting. It’s a little on the pricey side but I’ve found that most MAC products last a long time and — because of high quality — they end up being a go-to item over others.

This is a definite alternative to eyeshadow primers like Urban Decay Primer Potion, which has given some users — like me — an allergic reaction in the winter months.

Groundwork is a safe colour for darker skin, and Soft Ocre is the shade most use to make their eyeshadow colours pop.

October 19, 2018

worth it

when i went to go buy the paint pot from mac i was shocked of thr price of it but i had heard so many good things i went through with the purchase. i am very pleased with the quality of the product .. i notice such a difference in the wear time of my eyeshadow and even eyeliner when i wear this product! ALSO it lasts forever so worth the money!!

September 20, 2018

Holy grail

I don’t know what I did before discovering Mac paint pot . It’s the best lid primer ever and also works as a concealer too . I love it and will never be without

3.2/5

May 03, 2018

Mac paint pot painterly

After so many positive youtube reviews, I thought
    I would purchase this...overhyped for sure. I wanted it as an eyeshadow base but it was too dark for me and showed all my fine lines. Save your money and get the Essence eyeshadow base for 5 bucks at Shoppers Drug Mart..its so much better.

April 18, 2018

AMAZING

Paint Pots are great at MAC. I actually just ordered Bare Study and it came in the mail today. They work much better than their typical eye shadow. I also like them because you can use them as a case and it really keeps on traditional shadow all day. Its not cakey or greasy and you don't get that crease as the day goes on. In addition, a pen eye liner (i.e. tattoo liner by kat von d) goes over it really smoothly. It doesn't dry our your pen as well.

2.2/5

March 22, 2018

Meh

I am a MAC girl, but this product isn't their best. It dries out fairly quickly so if you're not using it everyday you'll end up wasting it. It also doesn't work with everyones skin type, some people find it doesn't hold shadow that long and others swear by it. I personally dont love the colour options for pale skin or olive skin -looks ashy.It's not my choice for an eye primer sorry!

March 19, 2018

Loved it!

This product i bought in soft ochre and it is what I use for priming my eyelids before applying my eyeshadow and I love it! Love MAC and this product, highly recommend you won't regret it