MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

March 05, 2015

I love this stuff! It's so long lasting, doesn't really smudge, and doesn't bother my skin. Perfect!

February 08, 2015

By far one of my favourite MAC products! I especially love painterly as a primer...works wonders. Lasts a long time and applies really nicely.

December 05, 2014

These paint pots are extremely effective. I love wearing a shimmery paint pot under my regular shadow to dance up my look a bit. Amazing product!

November 07, 2014

I LOVE these things! I have one in the color Painterly and plan on getting Soft Ochre, too. These are super creamy and definitely long-wearing -- they don't crease. I use this as an all-over eyeshadow primer. It cancels out any discoloration and makes shadows vibrant and long-wearing. These cost about $21USD for 0.17oz., while other popular primers like UDPP cost about $20USD for .37oz. However, other primers don't provide the coverage that paint pots do. Paint pots also come in a variety of colors and finishes, and can be worn alone or under shadow. Overall, I recommend them and can't wait to buy some more.

October 22, 2014

I've been using MAC Paint Pots as a base for my eyeshadow for years, and it's hard to imagine what I did before these were around!

They make the perfect primer for eyeshadow. I simply apply to my eyelid with my finger, blend it out and continue with my eyeshadow application over top. Painterly is my favourite for evening out my skintone and hiding any redness or veins on my lids.

You'll be amazed how much longer your shadows will last, not to mention how much more vibrant your whole look will be.

The great thing about these is that they come in a wide range of shades. These can be worn on their own as well for those days you're in a rush and want to add a wash of colour on your lids.

September 09, 2014

Expensive but I would definitely purchase more. It's the only eyeshadow that I have worn that lasted hours with my oily eyelids.

August 23, 2014

First off, I love the packing. Mac's packaging is usually messy and wasteful (I'm looking at you, foundation) but I love the paint pots. Unfortunately, I bought this to even out my eyelids and use it as a primer so my eyeliner won't crease. I guess it's made specifically as a primer for eye shadow because on my hooded lids my eyeliner creases with this stuff after 5 or so minutes. I've used this two days in a row, and thought the first day was a fluke as I was out in the rain a lot, but for this second day I just put it on and I'm still inside and I'm already having some creasing. Will not buy this product again.

August 22, 2014

I have very dark circles around my eyes,so I like trying different products time to time.This is one of the products which I purchase over and over.I love it.It acts as an primer with very nice shade.i use it for everyday makeup as well as special occasion makeup.Would pray that its never discontinued..

August 11, 2014

I bought a nude color in this to use as a primer and I'm so happy I spent the $22 tax for this! I bought it 4 years ago and only use it sometimes and I'm worried that it will go bad before I get to finish the container. I love it and it works really well.

August 05, 2014

Cream style eyeshadow last long also primes at the same time. It makes your regular shadows last longer and the colours pop more. Product is awesome goes for 25$. Wouldn't go without.