MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews
#5 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

May 19, 2016

I prime my eyes with the painterly paint pot everyday! It is the best eye shadow primer I've tried by far, I have very oily eyelids that crease easily. Make sure you set it with a power before applying your eyeshadow and you will never crease again!

March 31, 2016

I have the MAC cosmetics paint pot in "Soft Ocre". It retails in Toronto, ON for around $27, which seems pretty expensive, but in my opinion it is certainly worth every penny. I use this as a eye shadow base for my eyelids, and ill usually apply a small amount for under eye coverage as well. This stuff covers virtually EVERYTHING. I have very noticeable, cool toned veins, and it manages to conceal any imperfections and provide a smooth, and even base to prep for eyeshadow. Lovely product!

March 21, 2016

This product is on the pricey side but hey it's MAC and you're getting a quality product. The colours wear all day and with the range available you're sure to find more than one new favourite.

March 18, 2016

I love this product for helping my eyeshadow last all day long!
    Although it is a little more on the pricey side, the product lasts for a long time and works great! You really do get your moneys worth.
    My personal favourite paint pot is Panterly, I use it everyday for under my eye shadows.

January 21, 2016

This product is one of my must haves! It acts like a concealer for my eyelids. It is a good eyeshadow base but it can crease a little bit when worn alone.

January 15, 2016

I love the mac paint pots. You can use it has a base or only the eyeshadow who is great :)

July 17, 2015

I bought this after my primer ran out. The shade I have is "painterly" (peachy nude) and I use this as my eye primer now. On days I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup, I put this on my eye lids and it instantly brightens my eyes. It definitely helps my shadow stay longer. I have oily skin and this works perfectly for me.

June 09, 2015

I absolutely love this shadow. It goes creamy and lasts all day. It's worth every penny

June 08, 2015

Hands down the BEST eyeshadow base ever. I have tried every other brand and have gone back to this classic! i own several shades and i plan on getting more

May 30, 2015

I must say that I have a slight obsession with MAC Paint Pots. They are so great to use as a base for any eyeshadow look. Its noteworthy to mention that I still use a primer when using these. That being said, you only need a thin layer of this product and it works wonders, definitely makes eyeshadows pop. I wish these weren't so expensive but they are well worth the price. Painterly, Soft Ochre and Indian Wood are definitely must haves in my opinion. A good tip is to store these lid side down as I've noticed that they don't dry out as quickly.