mac foundation brush Reviews

May 26, 2018

Good brush

Mac produces pretty good cosmetic brushes and I kind of like the one for foundation. The quality is good, it applies the product to skin well, and it lasts long. I've been using my MAC foundation brush for over 5 years and it's still as good as new. It's easy to use, and easy to clean. Reasonably priced as well.

May 23, 2018

Good one

This is a good brush, dense and easy to go for both large and small erea of face,I use this first, then use a stipping brush to blend everything out, but I still not that into this one, still looking for a better one, but this one is good

May 20, 2016

I find the price to be a little steep for a brush but it does work fairly well in comparison to other brands. I probably will keep searching for the best foundation brush within other brands as I did not fall in love with this one even though it worked well. It's just like any other "good" foundation brush and for the price I don't feel like its worth it!