MAC Powderkiss lipstick in Werk Werk Werk Reviews
#23 in Lipstick

MAC Werk Werk Werk is a slightly cool-toned, medium-dark red with a matte finish.

2.0/5

Not a fan of the color

As someone with really light skin and thin lips the color was way too bright for me. It's not something I would unfortunately ever wear. I do love the Mac brand of lipsticks, its just the color didn't work for me.

Beautiful colour

I do not wear lipstick often ( I’m a chapstick girl) lol but this is a beautiful colour and it really has staying power I love it and I love the brand.

Great lipstick

I was hesitant at first about using red lipstick as I'm usually more of a light natural color person, but I got to say I absolutely fell in love with this red lipstick. It's beautiful it applies easily and there's no smudges.

Red lipstick

I am not usually a fan of red lipstick, but this lipstick was very nice. Went on nicely, and did not run or dry out my lips. It lasted a long time, and I just wore lightly. You could give it a more pleasant name than Werk,Werk,Werk!

Stunning colour

This lipstick in one word - Ahhhmazzzing!! The colour is brilliant and stunning. It is a pure red with a bit of a blue undertone so your teeth look white. It is so easy to line because the colour goes on and stays where you put it. Extremely high-quality lipstick. This will last all day like a lip stain but it won’t transfer to cups or anything else easily. I really love this vibrant, stunning color. Well done MAC. LOVE it!