MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter Enlumineur Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #198 out of 383 in Primer

June 15, 2017

This is an amazing colour corrector!

Absolutely amazing colour corrector for my dark circles - makes your skin look radiant with a lovely photo finish glow! I purchased this product a few months ago and honestly it gives a fantastic finish, it never looks too heavy or cakey and it doesn’t really cause any creasing it pretty much holds well throughout the day. It has great pigment to it, great brightener and corrector at the same time. I definitely will repurchase again. I am using Radiant Rose.

June 01, 2017

It makes my skin look much better even without the foundation added and gives it a great natural glow, and feels so silky. The only downside is it did not keep my make up on as long as I would have expected

February 01, 2017

This is such a nice primer. I use it for under the eyes all the time and love it! It was pricier, around $30.00 but I love it! It's shaped in the pen style and has a twist at the bottom to get the precise amount of product you want. It is available in a few different shades and stays on!! It's a smooth application too!

2.2/5

September 28, 2016

I have been using this product for about 6 months and I don's see any specific results. I don't think this is worth the price. It is liquid base and soft on your skin.

January 11, 2016

This, like all mac products is pretty costly but i really does work and gives your skin a glow

June 11, 2015

It's perfect match to my skin tone and my skin condition.