MAC Prep + Prime Lash

MAC Prep + Prime Lash Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 890 in Mascara

February 17, 2016

I use this under mascara when I want a long lash look without applying falsies. It works great lengthening and thickening my lashes.highy recommend must have

August 08, 2015

The prep and prime mascara does exactly what it promises to do and more. My lashes can be transformed from barely there to long and thick within minutes. I would definitely consider this product to be a total life saver and one of my favorite makeup products I've ever used. The prep and prime is applied underneath your regular coat of mascara to add extra length and volume without clumps. All in all its a must have for ladies who are lacking in the lash department.

September 24, 2013

I didnt find this product to make my eyelashes longer at all. Saw no difference.

August 21, 2008

I have very thin, straight lashes and no matter how much I curl them or how many layers of mascara i put on, they always look wimpy. This primer has really helped them hold the mascara and the curl. Great product!

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!