Madammoselle Beaded High Strength Nylon Elastics Reviews

Good - 0

November 24, 2020

High strength, comfortable

Madammoselle high strength nylon hair ties is wonderful. I have one of these on my wrist every single day. I also have a few in my purse and car. I have thick hair and in the summer I would not be able to survive with out these hair elastics, they are essential!

November 23, 2020

My go to hair tie

Never hurt my head, always hold my hair in place and relatively affordable. I have fairly thick hair so I go to these pretty frequently and Madammoselle nylon made's are the strongest and best lasting ones I have found.

November 22, 2020

No pulling, strong hold.

Madammoselle high strength nylon hair ties live up to its claim- No pulling, strong hold. Mine and my teenage daughter favorite hair ties. These will hold your hair all day and they don't have the metal that rips your hair.

November 18, 2020

Aesthetically beautiful

Eye catching product of Madammoselle. It comes in a set of 3 assorted colors. The pink & blackg tag card of Madammoselle enhances the glamour of the brand. Coupled with a unified and neat product display.

October 15, 2020

Flashy, excellent product.

I have put Madammoselle hair ties to the test many times. I am constantly on the prowl for the perfect hair elastic. However, I’m wildly particular about what sort of elastic goes in my hair. It needs to pass the Goldilocks test of not too loose that it makes my ponytail slip and not too tight that I look like I just I just got an eye lift. And this one is definitely perfect for me. http://madammoselle.com/collections/pony-tail-holder/

October 13, 2020

Fancy brand

Madammoselle is a fancy name in beauty accessories which emphasizes on evergreen activewaer accessories. I started to buy after reading thestoryof this brand. http://madammoselle.com/our-story/

October 10, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

You can find them at most major retailers

You will find these all around my house, in my car, purse, saddle bags.... just about everywhere I go! I have very curly hair and live in a very windy region so my hair is always up. Pain free is what sold me on this product, besides Madammoselle has been a brand in our home even growing up. These bands are easy, and painless to remove, and leaves the hair attached to your head.

October 07, 2020

They dont stretch out.

Please out to loose ponytail elastic holders work so amazing I have the course here and he keeps a tight hold and I get more than one use out of them they last a long time I love you see you can find them all over my house and also you can find them at Aeon, Tesco, Caring Pharmacy etc...

October 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

I haven't broken one yet.

It came as expected. Seems to be a decent ponytail holder, though I do not use it as a ponytail holder. I take these decorative ponytail holders (or bracelets) and put them around my bun. I have very long hair, that makes a rather large bun, and I place these ponytail holders around the base to dress it up a little. Probably would have ordered more than one

October 05, 2020

Holds up really well!

They don’t pull or snag your hair like the ones with metal they’re good for people with long thick hair like mine!