Magnum Classic Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 495 in Ice Cream

June 15, 2017

Very good but very expensive icecream !

I do enjoy a good magnum bar every once in awhile it's hard to beat the layers of chocolate and caramel to find a rich vanilla bean icecream underneath ! But these are just so expensive! I can't fathom how a box of 3 is 7.99!! In my opioin it's simple not worth it , I purchase them from a corner store every once in awhile but that's it.

June 11, 2017

OH My Word!!! Ok so if you are craving ice-cream, chocolate and want a higher quality of ice-cream and chocolate together this is defiantly an ice cream bar you should be trying. It has a very rich smooth ice cream taste, wrapped around a Belgium Chocolate coating. This will make your taste buds scream for more! I really like that these bars now come in a smaller size. Some may dispute this but they are super high in calories and fat so it defiantly cut down that in half when they were available in the bigger sizes. If I could I would literally eat the whole box thats how good these bars are. Im excited too see what over flavours they come out with in the future. I wouldn't mind a Strawberry, Orange, Lemon or Cherry Flavor next.

You can buy a box of 3 for $7.99 a box at Walmart or Superstore. Stock up when they go on sale!

June 11, 2017

These Magnum bars are so yum! I had them last summer and hate to say I think I had three in one sitting! LOL THEY ARE SO GOOD. I had never had them prior because I find them pretty expensive for ice cream but so worth the splurge.

June 11, 2017

The classic Magnum is always my go-to in the summertime! Classic creamy vanilla with a sweet chocolate shell on the outside, it's perfection! I always peel of the chocolate shell off first because it's so good! Then I'm left with a delicious vanilla ice cream! If you like the classic combination of chocolate and vanilla then I would definitely recommend the classic Magnum. I'm going to be eating a lot of them now that it's summer!

May 20, 2017

J'adore les barres de crème glacer Classique Magnum!!! La crème glacer est riche et onctueuse et j'aime beaucoup le chocolat, le mélange des deux dans la bouche est un plaisir! Je les recommandent mais ATTENTION à votre ligne et aux nombreuse calories!!

March 13, 2017

Its not too sweet like the other Magnum flavors.Tends to be sold out in the stores where I live when its on sale.
    Great for hot days or when you need a pick me up after a long day.

November 15, 2016

Ma glace préférée avec la stratchatella. De la vanille enrobée d'un délicieux chocolat, vraiment rien de mieux. J'adore cette glace, été comme hiver. J'en mange tous le temps depuis des années et ce n'est pas prêt de changer!

September 30, 2016

omg these are soooo good. I prefer them over anything else. Even Klondike. The chocolate is so rich and creamy and so is the ice cream. It's hard to not eat the whole box when I get these as a treat. Whole family digs right in. I try to get these on sale and when they are I buy a few boxes.

September 28, 2016

This is for who like a dark chocolate, not great for me but I very like the ice cream. Very smoothie and creamy. Great ice cream but the chocolate is taste too bitter.

September 28, 2016

J'aime beaucoup de saveurs des barres glacées magnum ,mais l'original reste un classique à mon avis. Très croustillant, le chocolat est décadent en bouche.