Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer Reviews

Ranked #216 out of 461 in Concealer

What it is:An ultra long-lasting, matte finish, oil-free, waterproof, full coverage concealer.What it is formulated to do:Designed to cover major imperfections like scars, hyperpigmentation, major discoloration, burns, and tattoos. This light and creamy concealer contains a high concentration of pigments that stay put, making it perfect for use on the face, as well as the body. Clinical Testing/Results: Clinically tested on sensitive skin and dermatologically controlled for gentleness.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

December 03, 2016

I like the easy blending, but it also had a tendency to blend and disappear. By that, I mean that it seemed like I hadn't put any concealer on at all. It seemed like it would be really good quality, but it definitely needed a lot of support to be worth it, such as primer, colour correction, etc. which is not entirely my style, as I don't like the feel of heavy makeup. On that note, it didn't feel heavy at all, but that advantage for me was really glossed over considering I never really managed to get the coverage I wanted on my more difficult areas. It seemed to do decently on uneven skin tone, but it still wasn't the best. It acted more like drugstore quality, in my opinion, which is a little ironic considering my drugstore concealer works way better.

November 13, 2016

My all-time favourite concealer. I have incredibly dry skin that causes other full coverage concealers to stick to dry spots and just emphasize any texture I have. With this concealer it blends right into my skin and it just gives me a great finish! In the summer when my foundation tends to slip I apply this concealer before applying foundation and it helps everything stay put. I don't think I'll ever buy another concealer!! Shade #7 is perfect for my NC35 skin.

February 17, 2016

It's pretty easy to get a colour match for this product. It does a good job covering up blemishes and imperfections but I didn't really like the consistency of it. While it didn't necessarily make application any more difficult, I have tried other brands of similar quality that I prefer.

January 20, 2016

The only concealer that I would use for my acne and blemishes. This sucker covers everything! I love it.

January 07, 2016

Love!! blends well with MU4ever matt+velvet foundation

January 07, 2016

I am always trying out the latest concealers but when it comes to an occasion that calls for full coverage I always go back to this one. It covers over any discoloration or blemish like your skin has been airbrushed. It is a little pricey (which is why I don't use it on a daily basis) but a little goes a long way, you don't need very much of this product to do the job. Highly recommend!

July 11, 2015

This is the most full coverage concealer I have ever used. It is a really heavy duty concealer that can cover anything.

July 11, 2015

I really wanted to like this concealer but because I have really dark circles, I can't use it on its own. I have to use another concealer with a bit of an orange undertone to get rid of the dark circles. I still use it on a daily basis because it does the trick over that concealer. It brightens really well and the products lasts for long time. However, I don't think it can go too long without creasing. I would repurchase but only after looking at alternatives.

May 14, 2015

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE concealer! It works ! I have acne prone skin and mild rosacea, and this product makes me look flawless.

Pros:
    - CONCEALS (ie: covers MAJOR imperfections)
    - long lasting
    - matte finish (no shine)
    - a little goes a long way
    - tube that it comes in allows you to dispense the product in a slow / controlled manner

Cons:
    Honestly can't think of any right now

LOVING THIS !!!

January 13, 2015

Amazing concealer, especially for under the eyes to bring some brightness and cover any dark circles. You don't need to use much of this product as it blends in very nicely. This product like is great and I've purchased many of their products and love them all. Great for anyone. At Sephora, they will match your skin colour as well and find you the perfect match!

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

The Keepers

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

MichelleBunce added a new review for