4.9/5
#538 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

November 25, 2017

Ah-Mazing!!

I was a die hard Mac fan - I used only their single shadows in my pro kit....until I found mug!!

These shadows out perform any other single shadow I've ever tried. So incredibly pigmented, an amazing shade range and best of all - a monkey could blend them out!!

I find certain shades have more kick up than others but the fallout is quite minimal.

The quality vs price is outstanding and I will not ever purchase another single shadow for my kit other than makeup geek!!

January 06, 2017

I tried some of those eyeshadows and they really live up to the hype. They apply smoothly, are really pigmented and stay on. I couldn't expect anything more from them!

April 12, 2016

A bit expense for Canadian with shipping and exchange, but so worth it. Last forever on the lid, blends beautifully. Photo is after 9 hour wear. I wish I hadn't waited this long to finally try them.

March 12, 2016

Makeup geek eyeshadows are by far the best eyeshadows out there! The price is great (even with the exchange rate) and the quality is mind-blowing! The shadows are so buttery and and blend like a dream! I'm slowly building my collection and hope to own all of them one day soon! My favorite shadows!

June 17, 2015

Something to know about me is I have a love and adoration for Stila eye shadows

With that being said I am having an affair with Makeup Geek shadows!! shhhhhh

for serious thought if I can be real. These are some of the most pigmented amazing shadows that you can get for under $6 bucks a shadow.

Let that sink in....
    regular Drugstore brands cost more per pan and are far less quality

Lets get into the PROS:
    -Can customize your own palette with colours you want and use
    -High quality
    -low cost
    -blends incredibly with other shadows including Makeup Geek and Stila and pretty much anything you throw its way
    -Colour pay off is what it looks like. you see teal in the pan, you will see teal on your skin

CONS
    -the price is so good you want them ALL
    seriously this is my only con....

If you are new to makeup or have been under a rock I HIGHLY recommend checking them out
    all cruelty free products too witch is also a WIN!

xo-Bonnie-Tastic