Maple Leaf Bacon 500gr Reviews

Ranked #1011 out of 2373 in Grocery

June 16, 2017

Just not worth the prices

We all know maple leaf has amazing bacon products. But when you look at the amount in the package it's really sad. Last time we counted 9 slices. Well we have a family of four adults four kids and when we do breakfast for dinner because we a love it , it costs us so much because we have to buy 5-6 packages and still it's not enough , wish it was like the old days when packed them full.

April 29, 2017

I am one of the biggest bacon fans on the planet. I love different flavours, and different thicknesses, and different kinds, etc. This is definitely delicious! The cost could be a little better. As it is a little high for the amount that you receive.

1.8/5

April 04, 2017

Every time I purchase a package of Maple Leaf bacon, the quantities seem less, and the bacon is more fatty than meaty. So not worth the price you pay.

March 09, 2016

Maple leaf bacon is my favourite. The best is when it goes on sale. Sometimes the packages are a little too fatty however most of the time I am satisfied with their product.

March 03, 2016

Great bacon. It usually has a good meat to fat ratio and it is always delicious. Perfect smoky taste! I love to buy this when it goes on sale, I stock up

January 27, 2016

This is really good bacon, as one might imagine with the name behind it. A lot of you will probably disagree with me but I really think the price is much too high.I do buy it periodically because the taste is amazing