• Maple Leaf Natural Selections Bacon
  • Maple Leaf Natural Selections Bacon

Maple Leaf Natural Selections Bacon Reviews

Ranked #1060 out of 2380 in Grocery

February 12, 2016

Who doesn't love bacon? I gave the Maple Leaf Natural Selections Bacon a try and was not disappointed. The taste is hard to beat and the slice thickness was good. I made the bacon in the over and it did not leave me as much liquid fat as I was anticipating. I did not get it on sale...so it was very expensive!

December 15, 2015

Maple Leaf Natural Selections Bacon;

good bacon, sizzles and crisps up well
    minimal fat I liked
    I liked how it is great for cooking, baking

I like the natural selections brand of items from maple leaf

September 20, 2015

This is a really nice tasting bacon. The slices are big and medium thick. It is naturally hardwood smoked. I would defintely purchase this again.

June 02, 2015

This is the brand I buy all the time. #Maple #Leaf 'Natural Selections Bacon' always turns out perfect weather I fry it or bake it in my oven. Its is also very crispy, free of preservatives and made with all #natural
    #ingredients. It is a welcome ingredient to any recipe better. I use it salads, garnishes for soups, sandwiches. My family loves #MapleLeafNuturalSelectionsBacon & eggs for a great breakfast and a great start to their day.

June 02, 2015

Love this bacon, it tastes like any other bacon, but I love that it's more natural

March 10, 2015

Maple Leaf provides customers with really great quality meats, including their bacon. Cheaper off-brands are too fatty and don't provide enough of the good stuff. Maple Leaf is worth the couple extra bucks to get a good tasting cut of meat.

March 09, 2015

A good bacon. Cooks up crisp without a lot of fat.

March 09, 2015

a nice lean bacon and a healthier option. I really did like it. Not super greasy.

January 26, 2015

Love their bacon! Slices are not too thin like a lot of other brands. This is definitely our family's favourite!

August 19, 2014

This brand has always been more expensive then others, but it was on special plus I had a coupon, so I decided to try it. I like the way they cook up crispy and do not shrink to a third of its original size like most bacon. Good flavor not too salty. I will probably fork out the extra to buy it at regular price, because it is a much better quality.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic