Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Smoothing Conditioner Reviews
#414 in Conditioner

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

Not smoothing at all.

I read the directives. I know I had to rinse my hair with cold water for more smoothing..but even though, I still had frizz and my hair was feeling dry. I'm not sure this product is meant for curly hair. At least, it was not meant for me. However, Marc Anthony products are normally good, this one though was really not a success for my hair.

August 09, 2017

It deserves 10 stars!

This conditioner is a life (and hair!) saver! I live in a super hot and humid climate and this is the only conditioner I have found that truly works to calm my frizzy hair, and detangle it too! Instantly leaves hair silky soft and frizz free. It also works amazingly well for extremely frizz tangled hair, no more pulling hair when you brush!

July 19, 2016

I LOVE this conditioner! It smells sooo good and makes my hair so soft and smooth. Marc Anthony is a great brand, I use a lot of their products. The bottle is cute and it's a good price too, what more could you ask for?!

April 02, 2015

Bought the conditioner as well and it also works just as good, paired with the shampoo to take away frizz and also goes on sale as well.

What do you think, have you tried it?