Marc Anthony hydrating coconut oil & Shea butter hairspray Reviews
#37 in Hairspray

June 25, 2017

My favourite!

Ever since I've used this hairspray I refuse to use another brand. It doesn't make your hair hard and it smells so good. Price is $10 which is kind of a lot for me but its worth it for sure.

June 07, 2017

This hairspray works wonders it doesn't leave your hair greasy or hard, it keeps your hair super hydrated and smelling like coconut I would recommend this product to anyone.

April 03, 2017

I love the smell most of all! And i would give it a perfect score but it DOES leave a bit of a film on your hair that's really hard to wash out! That's it's only flaw, in my opinion. It holds well and smells great. I've been using it for awhile but I'm afraid i have to give it up due to the film that sticks around. Such a shame.

September 22, 2016

I like this hairspray. The smell is not overly hairspray-like but still gives nice shine and hold. I keep a mini on hand for daily running about because it does not make my hair crunchy.

September 22, 2016

Picked this up yesturday for a super great 6.99! Love love love. Not too sticky, yet holds, super awsume fresh coconut fragrance, says it has coconut and Shea so it's very moisturizing and not drying. Hoping still on sale I need another one!

June 06, 2016

This hairspray works well without being too crunchy or shiny. It smells lovely and reminds me of summer :) It's not the best hairspray I've used, but it's one I would consider keeping in my roster of products for the warmer months. It's a bit pricey but if you catch it on sale it's worth it.

May 03, 2016

I was Kindly sent this from Marc Anthony and It's really lovely ! A hydrating hairspray is hard to find. Usually they are hard on the hair. Again, Like all their coconut hair products - AMAZING SCENT !!!!! BIG hold and big hair - in a healthy way.
    This bottle will be lasting me the whole summer . Love it!