• Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme
  • Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Le Marc Lip Creme Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1207 in Lipstick

April 16, 2017

Gret textured lipstick that applies evenly, blends well and lasts a normal amount of time for me. My main problem with it was the old school lipstick smell. I really do not like the scent. I still use it since I have it and this is a bright colour for a neutral which is great for me.

April 11, 2017

Marc did it again! I LOVE this lipstick! I received it in a Sephora set a while back and still use it to this day! Fantastic and lasts so long, doesnt bleed and easy to use. Also makes your lips feel amazing after use!! Will definitely buy a replacement when mine kicks the bucket!

February 24, 2017

This is by far the best lipstick ever !! Don't get freaked out by the high price tag while yes these lipsticks are more than the average lippy price they live up and last .

I bought my Boy Gorgeous lipstick two years ago and I'm only halfway through that tube ! I use this lipstick almost every time I got out (every weekend) so that pretty much tells you how much use age you get out of it .
    I love the fact that these lippys are soooo pigmented ad buttery while they moisturizes your lips .

February 15, 2017

Absolutely love this! I found that it lasts a long time and I am not needing to reapply. Even though it I expensive I think it is worth buying for those special occasions

January 24, 2017

I got this as free birthday sample. It's a nice colour, although I find it doesn't stay on your lips very long. Marc Jacobs usually sells very nice stuff but these didn't cut it for me.

January 24, 2017

This is it, I finally found a nude colour that doesn't make me look sick! I received a mini size of the Marc Jacob Le Mac Lip Crème in Slow Burn in a Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip set. I've tried so many nude shades over the years but they always end up making me look like a corpse. This shade has enough pink in it to make me look alive! The packaging is cute and the lipstick does not have a scent. It's very pigmented and covers in one swipe. The consistency is creamy and it feels very comfortable on the lips. It wears well but doesn't last through eating or drinking. It fades evenly which is always a plus in my book. I hate it when lipsticks leave a ring around the lips. Although this lipstick is not moisturizing it's not drying either. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it and would consider purchasing other shades.

January 20, 2017

One of my favorite lipsticks. Creamy and comfortable on the lips but lasts all day. Gorgeous shade range. I'm South East Asian and I love "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" (mauve pink), "Infamous" ( lighter, a little pinker than Kiss Kiss) and Boy Gorgeous (bright purple pink).

January 13, 2017

This is by far my favourite lipstick, I got it as the free birthday gift from Sephora and absolutely love it! the colour is awesome (kiss kiss bang bang). Im not sure if i would buy it regularly because its really expensive, but it's definitely one of my favourites!

January 12, 2017

I have never been so satisfied with a Lipstick before in my life. This lipstick does not bleed and I use it without a Lip Liner. I will never buy another brand of Lipstick again, if I can help it.

Longest wearing lipstick I've ever used without re-application. It passes the Downtown (sipping drinks all night) test, passes the kissing test (won't apply lipstick to your partners lips).

I absolutely love this product and recommend it to anyone looking for long lasting wear.

Updated On: January 12, 2017

Bonus- Goes on super smooth and does not dry out your lips as some liquid lipsticks do.

January 10, 2017

I love this lipstick, I originally received it in a Sephora birthday gift and I love it! The colour is beautiful and very pigmented. It's creamy and last a long time. I wish the lipstick was a tad cheaper but it is definitely worth the price!