Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

February 16, 2019

Perfect for girls who like to impress

If you are a girly girl but fierce and born for beauty trust me this parfume will compliment you and everyboy that i have met has complimented it. There have been times when i would get boys to come closer to me just becuse of the smell that this parfume gives. Its sweet and pretty like a daisy. Plus it will look duper pretty on ur vanity shelf where it will give a luxorious and rafinate look.

February 11, 2019

Perfum

I got this perfume as a present from a friend. At the first moment I thought I wouldn’t like because it has a flower smell. Honestlyi was surprised how good and light it was. I love because when I put it on I have a slight smell on my all day very unique smell.

January 30, 2019

Mon odeur favorite

Cela fait maintenant 4 ans que j'utilise ce parfum de Marc Jacobs. Son odeur est incroyable. Dès que je le porte, on le remarque par son odeur floral et envoutante. À essayer!

January 24, 2019

My #1 Perfume

I have a very sensitive nose when it comes to perfumes, with many causing me to get severe headaches if I wear them or are around people who are wearing them. This is a perfume I've never had an issue with and have been using since it was released. The scent stays and ages well.

December 06, 2018

Soft scent

I love the smell of Marc Jacob daisy perfume!
    Long lasting fresh not to over powering .
    I have had all kinds of men and women ask what im wearing .
    Do I tell them daisy by marc Jacob's!

November 01, 2018

Amazing

I received a sample of this and absolute loved it. It is a fresh, warm floral fragrance that is sweet and fruity with a musky base. It’s long lasting, classic and youthful. I definitely recommend.

September 29, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

definitely would purchase again

This product has a nice floral sent with lasting power. I don't find this product overpowering. It is fresh. Definitely would recommend this to others.

September 29, 2018

This ia a great perfume.

This ia a nice perfume. It smells good and I like the design of the bottle. I love daisy it's pretty. It doesn't stay long, but it's nice. I would recommend it.

September 28, 2018

So good!!

This perfume smells so good. I wear it everyday it has such a good floral smell. I recommend for everyone to try it. It’s such a good product it’s worth every penny!!

August 17, 2018

In a world of roses, be a Daisy

Daisy perfume by marc Jacobs is one of my favourite perfumes to wear. It has a nice floral scent that lasts all day long and you don't have to put a lot on to smell it. It's very feminine and light and perfect for any occasion.