Marcelle Eye Shadow Quad Reviews
#1064 in Eye Shadow

May 16, 2017

This is the best eyeshadow I used.Its also hypo-allergenic.It stays on all day and is really black. I use alot of eye shadow and have sensitive eyes so thats really important to have these qualities in the cosmetics I use. Yes I definitely recommend this eye shadow in 4 shades in Black Magic .Theres a matte black shade i use for my cat eye look.

September 17, 2013

These cute little eye shadow quads are perfect for making a variety of looks out of one tiny container. I have 2 so far: "nouveau nude", which has nice golds and browns, and "sundance", which has a pink, browns, and burgundy (perfect for fall!). The quality of these is very good -- the powder is like silk, and blends effortlessly. The pigment is good, but not the greatest (the lighter colours especially I find very sheer, but the darker ones pack quite a punch). The shadows stay noticeable all day, especially if you use a shadow primer.

Overall I find these great because the compact itself is very small and perfect for travel, and you can create many different looks out of one. The price is pretty steep ($15) compared to other quads you can pick up from Covergirl or the like, but the quality of these is much better. So if you're looking to splurge on a drugstore eye shadow, i'd go for this one.