• Marcelle flawless skin fusion concealer
  • Marcelle flawless skin fusion concealer

Marcelle flawless skin fusion concealer Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 447 in Concealer

April 24, 2017

I just started using this little gem of a concealer after using a coupon I had for $3 off. I have sensitive skin and struggle to find makeup/foundation products that don't make me feel ill and so far so good! If I'm going to be allergic to a product I usually know within minutes because my nose/eyes start watering and I get really itchy. Not happening with this concealer which I'm using in combo with Marcelles CiTy tinted cream 25 spf light to medium. The concealer does a good job of covering up dark circles under my eyes and the bits of rosacea patches I have on my cheeks. The bottle is small and can be easily carried in any makeup bag/purse without any fear of it leaking or unscrewing the cap. I will definitely buy more especially when combining with the coupons Marcelle has available on the "Canadian coupons" website!

April 22, 2017

Bon produit mais tout le monde sait qu'un concealer ne cache pas tout! Un peu petit mais dure longtemps. Il fusionne parfaitement avec ma peau et facile a appliquer. Je le recommande!!

October 09, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce cache-cerne. Sa couvrance est tres bonne et son application est assez facile. Mes cernes n'a gagnent pas la partie si facilement avec ce cache-cerne. :)