3.6/5
Marcelle Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

October 26, 2017

My go-to

I really like this eye makeup remover because it works well without having to scrub or tug on the sensitive eye area. It dissolves makeup quickly and it doesn't leave a weird film on my eyes after use.

January 06, 2017

I got a really great deal on this once so I couldn't resist trying it. It lasts forever and works really well for general remover, but i prefer to use it for touching up mistakes.

April 23, 2016

This product Works great. It is not oily or greasy. And It doesn't bother my contact lens if by chance it just so happens to get in to my eyes for whatever reason.

1.2/5

May 22, 2015

Does not work at all :\ Doesn't fully remove my eyeliner and/or mascara; when I used it, all the black pigments got on the bottom of my eye, and when I tried to remove it with the make up remover, it did NOTHING ): I ended up just switching back to my old make up remover which has never failed me (':

I bought this 2 for 1, so now I'm stuck with 2 full bottles... It'll probably just end up living in the back of my closet till I clean it out.