Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker
Good

Margaritaville Fiji Frozen Concoction Maker Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2056 out of 2375 in Grocery

Experience your own tropical paradise at home with resort-style frozen drinks made with the Margaritaville® Fiji™ Frozen Concoction Maker®. Simply add ice and ingredients, then choose your drink selection. Pre-programmed, automatic settings mix the right proportion of ice with ingredients using drink the selector dial for up to 3 drinks. Use manual controls for customized drinks that shave and blend to your ideal consistency.

Taste

May 12, 2014

What can I say - Happy Mother's Day to me!! The Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker with the Easy Pour Lid is amazing! Makes all sorts of yummy Margarita's (of course!), Daquaris, Smoothies, Milk Shakes. I picked the "Fiji" Model up at Costco yesterday for $199.99 which is about as cheap as I have seen them anywhere. With 4 different drink settings and glass sizes it is very easy to operate. I was also quite impressed with how easy it was to clean as well. Pool Party here I come!