Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Reviews

May 04, 2019

Amazing!

I absolutely love this product helps with my acne after using for 2-3 days! A little pricey but will last you months so overall good value. Recommend if you struggle with acne.

April 24, 2019

Best Spot Treatment Ever

I love this product. I put it on any spots I see before bed and they are gone within 2 days. The lotion stays on really well so you know it works all night. Definitely the best spot treatment I’ve ever used.

April 23, 2019
    Georgia, United States

It really works!

I have average skin. My skin doesn't break out often. I usually get random zits/pimples whenever my cycle comes around. This product literally zaps away blemishes overnight. Yes, you will look silly at night with white paste polka dots on your face, but once you wake up the pimples will be much smaller and a lot less red.

April 14, 2019

Must have

I have tried so many spot treatments from Tarte Blemish Bully to anything from Clean and Clear. Nothing beats this drying cream. Make sure to really moisturize the morning after because it does dry that area of skin but it works!

March 31, 2019
    California, United States

The best of the best

Nothing better, this literally saved my face. It stopped my cystic acne in its tracks and every other pimple coming and going. I wear this during the day and at night, I don’t care if I look like a crazy person this is made of unicorn tears. Best worn at nighttime before bed, but I like to wear under my make up and every other moment of the day. I could never survive without it

March 22, 2019

Holy grail for pimples

I was hesitant on buying this product because I thought just another "Holy grail" product.
    But I gave it a try - and glad I did. It dries out pimple fast! Don't over use it as it may worsen the pimple. Apply at night and that's it. I also use it once every two weeks around my acne prone area for maintenance.

3.2/5

March 19, 2019

Not for sensitive skin

Super simple to use and it’s a great product for drying out pimples. But unfortunately, It didn’t work for me, it over dry my skin causing more pimple. Too bad but definitely give it a try if you have the money and not a too sensitive skin.

March 19, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing

This product is amazing for pimples you want gone overnight. Super simple to use and not very painful. Love it. Might have to apply more than once for bigger acne but still very good. Be aware that this has a very strong scent.

1.7/5

February 17, 2019

Doesn't work for me

This didn't work for me. I applied as I was told too, but it just didn't do anything. Made no difference and I tried it on different blemishes. Too bad.

Updated On: February 17, 2019

It made wherever I applied super dry and flakey

February 08, 2019

best thing ever!!!!!!

I've been using Mario Badescu products for almost a year and a half now and their Drying Lotion is great for spot treating pimples that are already there. Personally, I also really like the smell. It's well-priced (I think it's around 17 dollars for 1 oz. and Amazon and Mario Badescu always have sales, so you can get it as low as 15-13 dollars) and a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. It has worked great on my skin and I highly recommend it.