4.1/5
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Reviews

July 16, 2019
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

The best spot treatment of all time

This drying lotion clears up blemishes and active spots overnight. Dip a cotton bud (I use reusable ones) through the salicylic acid, sulfur, and zinc oxide into the pink calamine at the bottom of the bottle and dab onto any spots. Spots are dried out overnight!

July 15, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great for blemishes

I have many products for blemishes but I find this does work well, I’m not fond of the scent and after 5 minutes it can easily come off so it’s better to put it on right before bed however in the morning my blemishes have reduced significantly so it definitely does the job.

I use it in every blemish and I still have loads of the product left meaning it’s great value for money !!

I do recommend this product but there is other products on the market for cheaper which work just as well

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

It works a treat!

I use it everytime I see a spot/pimple on my face, back, neck....anywhere. It dries down and next day the pimple is less sensitive and it is leaving. Magical product! It really works!

June 03, 2019

If you stick with it long enough, it works!

If you apply nightly to blemishes after a clean, it will rid from the skin and dry up and under skin pimples coming to surface. Only downside is it’s not a miracle worker... needs several days before it clears up the pimple. So start early upon first notice!! Has a ton of product for what you need - dip right to bottom with qtip and apply.

May 04, 2019

Amazing!

I absolutely love this product helps with my acne after using for 2-3 days! A little pricey but will last you months so overall good value. Recommend if you struggle with acne.

April 24, 2019

Best Spot Treatment Ever

I love this product. I put it on any spots I see before bed and they are gone within 2 days. The lotion stays on really well so you know it works all night. Definitely the best spot treatment I’ve ever used.

April 23, 2019
    Georgia, United States

It really works!

I have average skin. My skin doesn't break out often. I usually get random zits/pimples whenever my cycle comes around. This product literally zaps away blemishes overnight. Yes, you will look silly at night with white paste polka dots on your face, but once you wake up the pimples will be much smaller and a lot less red.

April 14, 2019

Must have

I have tried so many spot treatments from Tarte Blemish Bully to anything from Clean and Clear. Nothing beats this drying cream. Make sure to really moisturize the morning after because it does dry that area of skin but it works!

March 31, 2019
    California, United States

The best of the best

Nothing better, this literally saved my face. It stopped my cystic acne in its tracks and every other pimple coming and going. I wear this during the day and at night, I don’t care if I look like a crazy person this is made of unicorn tears. Best worn at nighttime before bed, but I like to wear under my make up and every other moment of the day. I could never survive without it

March 22, 2019

Holy grail for pimples

I was hesitant on buying this product because I thought just another "Holy grail" product.
    But I gave it a try - and glad I did. It dries out pimple fast! Don't over use it as it may worsen the pimple. Apply at night and that's it. I also use it once every two weeks around my acne prone area for maintenance.