4.1/5
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Reviews

July 07, 2015

I LOVE THIS! Although it could probably be made in a DIY project I know I would just never get around to it! It works fabulous as a spot treatment and truly does dry pimples. My only issue is that you need to use qtips (aka there is a lot of waste) to dip down into the product.

April 24, 2015

I cannot believe I didn't know about this before 2014! I sure could have used this during my teenage years. I have had acne for almost 20 years now so I have tried just about everything out there as far as spot treatments go. This is something I can rely on to help make a spot reduce or fix overnight. It stings a bit at first but then dries into a pink liquid over the spot. Definitely cannot wear under makeup and I would never leave the house with this treatment on, but it is amazing for while I'm sleeping. If you haven't tried this, I think you should give it a go.

As temping as it looks, do not shake this. The correct method is to dip a cotton bud down through the clear liquid into the pink sediment on the bottom, remove swab from bottle and then apply to your skin.

April 10, 2015

I got free samples from Mario Badescu in the mail not too long ago, and for the most part I really enjoyed all of the products I tried. I really like the orange cleansing soap as well as the honey moisturizer!

December 29, 2014

I am BEYOND in LOVE with these products. My only issue, is that I want to order their entire catalogue. At the moment "m using their Orange cleaning soap, followed my there Aloe astringent Lotion and Aloe moisturizer. I use their Kiwi scrub and Strawberry mask when needed. All the for mentioned products are non-drying, non greasy, perfect lightweight products leaving your skin softer than it's been in years! Their Drying lotion is like this miracle overnight zit zapper. Their various eye creams helps eyes look and feel rejuvenated. If I had to work as a promoter for their company, I'd do it gladly. What I loved most about this company, is they allowed me to sample several products based on my skin needs (attained from filling out a survey). Needless the say, my first order was within days for a total of $156.00 for several products. The quality vs. price, in my opinion is unbeatable. They have a customer for life. BEYOND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! :D

September 07, 2014

The best you are going to get for the price, I love all of their products. They have helped me so much with my acne problems and now my skin is feeling soft.

3.2/5

July 28, 2014

There are celebrities who love his products. This is a high end product. This is good for spot treatment for pimple and for whiteheads that can be left overnight. I've tried it once. It's an expensive product and I might not get it again

June 25, 2014

I really love these facial products! Try them for yourselfs, free samples are available!! Strawberry Scrub is AWESOME!! ;)

March 25, 2014

I'm still waiting for my sample pack but I did go out and purchase the aloe and rose face spray and I really like it. It softens my skin, has a lovely fragrance and is very affordably priced.

October 03, 2013

Cleared up whiteheads in one application...for anyone that struggles with breakouts, that is HUGE! Very unique product. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion it is worth it. I wish that it was easier to get this product - the shipping that you have to pay to order it online really drives up the price.

September 12, 2013

I don't think this product did anything. Even if it did, I HATE the smell of the sulfer component in it. It does not wash off easily and definitely lingers. I cannot stand smelly products!!! I could probably deal with the smell if it was amazing, but it was not amazing for my skin. Oh well. Hope this helped!
    Madeline,