Mario Party 8
Good

Mario Party 8 Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 665 in Electronics

April 25, 2017

I love the Wii that we have. This game keeps kids and adults entertained for hours. Its so much fun to play and watch. My boys grew up with gameboys, nintendo and now Wiis . These games are so amazing and provide so much fun

April 10, 2017

I love all of the Mario Partys and all though this is not my favorite out of the series this is still a good game. Lots of good mini games and modes to try!

February 05, 2016

One of my family and my favourite video games! We have all the Mario Party video games (except the very first one) and Mario Party 8 is one of our all time, if not, the all time favourite one. We love that as a family, we can all play together and the mini games are a lot of fun!

January 31, 2016

An awesome game to play with a group of people. Fun times!

January 31, 2016

This game is so fun, we love to play it. Even my son who is 3 plays

January 16, 2016

Love all Mario games and this one is one of the best. Great for breaking the ice and family parties.

January 16, 2016

Love this game I play all the time with my family.

June 17, 2015

Mario party 8 comme tous les autres de la collection sont un excellent jeu familiale avec plein de divertissements qui mettre toute la famille au défi . Simple et convivial plate-forme et graphique agréable petit ou grand y trouverons leur compte . Toutefois à l'achat le jeux est $$ mais au final vous en aurez pour votre argent .

May 05, 2015

It is an expensive game but most of the good ones or famous games are. My family is addicted to this game. There is a lot you can do and we can easily play it for hours if I wanted to. I never get bored with this game. It has many mini games. It is so much fun. My son plays it with his friends all the time. It's just like playing a board game but in a video format and more fun. It brings out the competitive side of me when I play it but I always have fun no matter what.

May 05, 2015

This has been the go to game with my friends and I. The intense competition and loads of minigames makes it really addicting.