Good

Maritime naturals anti aging serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #257 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 29, 2015

I've only been using this product for about a week, but I have noticed a definite improvement in the tone and softness of my skin. I'm approaching thirty so now is the time I need to start taking extra special care of my face. I find with this serum, one pump is enough, I can use two, but I find it a bit 'wet' feeling when I do. This serum is quite runny so make sure to pump it directly onto your cheeks or be careful not to spill it. For me, I felt this had a similar effect to toner (which I currently don't use) in that it absorbed quickly and without stickiness and left my face feeling more tight and fresh. Usually I wait around ten minutes and then apply a moisturiser on top, but I feel that it really helps keep that oilyness at bay.

The only negative for me is the smell of this, it has a very orangey clove oil type smell (as opposed to a fresh, delicious, orange), but it's not unbearable to apply, even though I have a very sensitive nose and the smell doesn't linger at all.

I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to improve their skin!