Marley and Me By John Grogan

Marley and Me By John Grogan Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #989 out of 1069 in Books

The heartwarming and unforgettable story of a family and the wondrously neurotic dog who taught them what really matters in life.

Now with photos and new material

January 10, 2017

If you have ever had a family pet, this book is for you! It is such a touching and realistic story of how much of an impact a pet has in a family. I think it is one of the only books i have laughed and cried outloud for!

May 02, 2012

This was such an amazing book. I laughed and cried. I think I read the book in less than a week! :)

June 27, 2008

I borrowed this from my friend who recommended it.The author tells the story of his young family growing up with their larger than life Labrador Retreiver . It tells the story of Marley's life, at the end I was bought to tears.
    I have a Labrador Retriver named Kaysey and I will be cherishing him a little more after reading this. My beloved 100 lb best friend is laying here in his favorite spot right now as I write this and every review , never anywhere, but by my side.

Wonderful, well written, tear jerker for me.