Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee Reviews
#18 in Coffee

October 23, 2020

My go to coffee

This is my regular daily coffee, I find its a good value and the flavor is nice. Its strong but not overwhelming or too bitter which I appreciate. A little goes a long way with this one.

November 26, 2019

Best coffee ever!

We always buy this coffee and never settle for anything different, no matter the cost. Smells great in the morning and is a great way to start the day.

October 24, 2019

Morning miracle

At the crack of dawn, I awake to the only thing that can make my eyes fully open, COFFEE. Maxwell has been a good friend of mine for a long time now, he never let's me down. Well except if he is empty then its not pretty. Maxwell house, great taste, great value and my morning hero!

October 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

great coffee

If you want a great tasting cup of coffee, this is for you. It isn't too strong or too light, it's a great combination. It also has just the right amount of caffeine to start your day

September 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My eyes dont open without it

Maxwell House is my family's favorite coffee it has a rich warm flavor that my family loves I've tried many of their flavors with the original always seems to be the one I fall back on tried-and-true classic Maxwell House is still my favorite I would definitely recommend this to all you coffee drinkers out there

July 27, 2019

Amazing

Very good coffee! The smell is amazing and the flavor is awesome. I usually drink a lot of coffee in the morning and these one is very affordable and ease to use. Great value and I really recommend it.

February 12, 2019

I see Maxwell House has a new look!

I have purchased Maxwell House Original in the 925ml tin for many years. I do prefer the Dark Roast but it can be difficult to find on the shelves. When I do find it I mix it half and half original roast with dark roast. It provides the strength and flavour of a cup of coffee I am looking for. It is good value as it seems to be an advertised flyer sale item at many stores that carry the brand and the varieties. This brand of coffee fits into my budget!

February 12, 2019

A solid brand

I find that Maxwell House's best feature is its price; I can almost always walk into a grocery store and snag a massive tin for around $12. Great value, lasts me ages.
    That being said, I'm not a huge fan of the flavour of the original roast. I take my coffee black, and I find this brand to be a little more weak and acrid compared to other options.
    Don't get me wrong, it's a solid brand of coffee that does the trick, but usually only my first choice if my budget for the month is tight.

December 20, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Perfectionist

This is the only coffee I have in my house. I am a big coffee drinker and drink coffee all day . And Maxwell House is the only brand I have in my home. It's definitely good to the last drop. That was the best and correct slogan for this coffee brand.

October 05, 2018
    Virginia, United States

A must at my house!

I love my coffee. I have been a loyal purchaser of Maxwell House Coffee for many years. The aroma of this coffee is outstanding. The taste is exceptional. I have tried many coffee brands over the years, but always come back to Maxwell House!