maybeline cover stick

maybeline cover stick Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 456 in Concealer

June 21, 2017

I would buy this again

I found the application an easy process, looked great and stayed on all day.
    I did find it a little harder to remove then others that I have purchased in the past.
    But over all a good product.

May 15, 2017

Maybeline cover stick has been my 'go-to' concealer for many years and I plan to continue to use it for years to come.
    I blends well and the shade selection is excellent.

April 20, 2017

great product! would recommend works amazing! blend in great and doesn't show! not expensive, great quality and really effective! i chose ivory to go with my skin and fits great

April 19, 2017

such a great product!!!

The highlights of these cover stick:
    - These sticks cover almost perfectly my little buttons and redness
    - The texture is like I like, neither too creamy nor too dry => application and fading easy to realize
    - Coverage is adjustable according to the quantity that is put in it, and that does not make for packets nor effect thousand leaves on the skin

April 18, 2017

I loved the way it covered everything. Made my skin feel nude as well. The shade was perfect. And it stayed on for a long time didn't come off as fast as other products.

April 17, 2017

love it. I love the way it covors the flaws on my skin would definable recommend this product to a friend and will for sure use it again in the future!!

April 14, 2017

This stuff works amazing to hide those want me nots that just pop out of no where. I have found a tone that works perfect for my skin so I use it all the time :)

March 13, 2017

Maybelline is a brand I've used since I was a teenage and it's one I trust. The cover stick gives effective coverage over any flaw you are trying to hide without leaving that greasy feel that some foundations can leave. I found it gave a matte finish and was pleased with the results.

If you are looking for an effective cover stick that won't break the bank then Maybelline has you covered !

February 22, 2017

The packaging was very well in size and well labelled! the size of the product compare to the price being charged was /is fair for this product! The package was ok to open. and the product it self was easy to use. and the end result of the product was good

February 07, 2017

This is a great product for touch ups, or cream highlight/contore. Easy to blend and doesn't get too cakey under powder. Found it needs to be blended with a damp sponge for best results.