Maybeline fit me mate+poreless Reviews
#28 in Foundation

February 15, 2018

Game changer

This product is an absolute game changer! I had been looking for a good full coverage Liquid foundation from the drugstore, for when I can’t afford to get my regular Kat Von D lock it foundation. I was recommended this stuff, once I tried it I loved it! I couldn’t believe it was so cheap because it worked so well, not to mention the shade range is pretty big. It lasted pretty much all day, the only thing is it separated on my nose, however I have that problem with just about every foundation I use and I’m not sure why.

This foundation is definitely up there with the Sephora brands, and they’re at least half the price of them! That being said this is my everyday go to foundation when there’s no special occasions. The quality is great, it’s super effective , and the price is fantastic! You can’t go wrong with this foundation, it’s medium coverage but buildable to full coverage. The end result is a flawless matte finish. So make sure not to look past this gem when you’re looking for a cheap, awesome foundation!

3.2/5

February 11, 2018

Decent enough for a drug store brand

I have a love-hate relationship with Fit Me Foundation. The foundation itself is great for full coverage and I love that you can get that for the price that it cost. I love that Maybelline has the shade range that they have in this Fit Me Foundation collection. However most of the foundations have a red and orange undertone which doesn't work well with dark skin women. My complaint would most definitely be the undertones. When your skin is dark and you're using a dark Foundation when oxidation occurs it makes you appear Orange and that is not good. If they could work on the formula to include different types of undertones my rating for this Foundation would definitely be higher.

January 23, 2018

I will definelty buy again

One of my top 5 in my foundation routines. I have oily skin and there snot much out there that works,or lasts on my face. This is a favorite and I will continue to restock it once I run out for many years.

January 12, 2018

Better than expensive makeup

Absolutely in love with this product. I have tried many high end expensive brand and none of them compare to this one. Light weight, great coverage and doesn’t make the face oily

December 05, 2017

The only foundation I use!

I don't normally wear make up but when I do its definetly Maybeline fit me foundation. I love how ut looks on my face, gets rid of my pores. I just love it!!! It smooths so good when you blend it. Its so light on your face. Definetly recommend it

November 14, 2017

Works amazing on oily skin

I have oily skin especially in the summer. This foundation goes on light and still gives a good amount of coverage. I love how lightweight it is and how it stays on all day, doesn't look caked on, very natural coverage. Can't beat the price either!

November 14, 2017

Love this powder!

I use this every day to set my concealer, provide light coverage, and mattify my skin. The colour selection is also great for pale people (I use 110, 115, and 120 depending on the season).

November 03, 2017

Love this product

This powder stays put all day long i love how it feels and it looks beautiful on the skin. The color range is great. My favourite powder of all time !

November 03, 2017

the perfect foundation for oily skin

If you have oily skin, this product is perfect for you. You can blend it with no effort and it's very natural, so you can wear it at school or at work. It cover the blemeshies well, but stay natural. The price is good for the quality. I bought it fews times.

September 27, 2017

It wasn't for me

I had want to buy the hydrate one but the lightest color was to dark for me so I had grabbed the matte one, which the lightest color worked for me. But my skin being the slightest bit dry it was patchy and it didn't stay on at all. The coverage was okay for like an hour and after that my face had looked like I wasn't wearing anything. Except blotches of foundation.