Maybeline mascara lash sensational Reviews
#51 in Mascara

October 26, 2020

Great Product

This is an amazing product! It is long lasting as per advertised and looks great. It makes my lashes look super natural. I highly recommend this product. :)

October 26, 2020

Roller lash dupe

Had been looking for a cheaper alternative to my favourite department store mascara Benefit Roller Lash and stumbled across this. I am amazed at how cheap this is but how it does pretty much exactly what a product sold at Sephora does! It's my new go to product and so much easier to run out and grab at the drug store when you run out.

October 23, 2020

One of the best mascaras ever!

I ABSOLUTELY love this mascara. It gently wraps around my lashes and creates such a strong, bold look. It keeps the lashes separate and looking long and full all day! It removes very easily with even just water, as I gently stroke my lashes to remove. Honestly, this is the only makeup product that I MUST wear everyday! It completely changes my look! Love love love

October 06, 2020

Great product.

This mascara works great for volumizing my lashes and making them stay curled for the whole day. I love that the wand is very big so the application process is super quick.

September 07, 2020

Lashes!!!

I love having big dramatic lashes! And it delivered, always willing to try new mascara but would buy this one again! It gave them length and kept them separate, stayed in place and came off easy with remover!

March 09, 2020

Fake lashes !

I bought this once because it was on special, and everyday people ask me if I have fake eyelashes!

Now, the second I don't have anymore I buy some on special or not lol.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to mascara!

This is my favourite mascara! I first tried it because my roommate was using it and I liked the look of the curved brush. That curved brush was a game changer! This mascara lasts all day and is easy enough to wash off. I have also used the waterproof version and it is more than durable!

January 02, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing lashes.

I'm so fussy when it comes to mascara that I always struggle to find new ones I like. I love my lashes to be spread out evenly and evenly coated in black. The brush makes all the difference in my opinion. This mascara is perfect. It goes on so well and lasts. No smudges through the day, not panda eyes in the rain and it's not even waterproof. The brush is perfect for how I like my lashes. Anyone who likes the lashes to stand out and not be clumpy then this is defo the mascara you need. Great price too.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Really nice mascara

Lovely mascara, one of my favourites from Maybeline. Makes your lashes look full and longer. Doesn't leave clumps on the lashes, which I really love. Good value too, would recommend !

2.2/5

October 10, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Broke all of my lashes off!!

When this was all the rave I thought why not try it? What's the worse that could happen - loosing a little money? Well I was WRONG. I'll give it the praise for making my lashing longer and fuller looking but at what cost? My lashes were very full before using this and now they're all gone. They're short, sparse and hurt all the time. Definitely don't buy, not worth the money or the pain