Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof Waterproof Eyeliner

Maybelline Great Wear Budge Proof Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #802 out of 877 in Eye Liner

2.8/5

August 10, 2016

I had alot of expectation from this eye liner ..it is good but breaks alot of time...so what you pay you do not get...bad experience never going to buy again.

November 03, 2015

My favorite eyeliner. Doesn't budge, smear or fade away. Doesn't crease. Waterproof at all times whether it's in rain, a snowstorm or crying(did I say crying-I meant there's something in my eye) Fantastic product that I keep going back to.

January 15, 2011

This Eye liner is very nice in that it stays on all day. I have a problem with finding eye liner that doesn't sweat off and smear, which budge proof accomplishes. I love the color ( I bought Cinnabar) and it goes well with my red hair. My only issue with this makeup is that it does smudge a bit after a few hours. While it doesn't come off it gets a bit blurry looking. Still it stays better than a lot of the other products I have tried. the tip of the pencil also gets dull really fast, and it never really is a point because it's a twist pencil not a sharpen-able one.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids