Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

February 19, 2022

Great mascara

It’s sometimes hard for me to find a good mascara for my eyelashes that are thick and straight. This mascara makes my lashes look long without being clumpy!

February 14, 2022

My holy grail

Love love love love live it. Always in my make up bag and amazing value for the price looks pretty too. Ive recommened to everyone i know, definitely try.

February 11, 2022

I highly recommend for you to try this.

Maybelline lash sensation leaves my lashes looking long and full. I love that this mascara never leaves my lashes looking liked I have clumps in my lashes. The price is also fair for the price.

February 11, 2022

A great mascara for a great price!

I personally love this mascara - it really lengthens my lashes after just one coat, but can built it up for dramatic impact! For less than £10, I really don’t think you can beat it for a good quality, low price product! Will definitely buy again!

February 02, 2022

Best Drugstore Mascara

I'm a firm believer that mascara is one of those products you don't need to splurge on to get high-end results and this mascara is proof of that. Its formula does not clump, which is an important criteria for me, and it really does give your lashes that curl we all want. Ever since I've started using this mascara it has truly become my holy grail.

January 29, 2022

A spot on dupe for a expensive mascara

I always used the more “high end” version of this. I got tired of spending over $20 on mascara so when i saw this i had to try. The brushes are the exact same & work the same. I have used them side by side & you cant tell the difference

January 14, 2022

My favourite go to mascara!

This mascara, separates, lengthens and makes my lashes look natural. It brightens my eyes, with absolutely no clumping! I’ve bought some high end mascaras that doesn’t compare to this one, at a fraction of the price! It doesn’t smudge throughout the day and washes off easily. I always have an extra on hand! Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky high is, by far, my favourite!

January 06, 2022
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Best Mascara Ever!!

This is the best mascara i've ever tried.
    It gives amazing volume and length to my eyelashes unlike other mascaras I have used. After long days working I find that it never has any fall out under my eyes unlike some cheaper mascaras.

December 11, 2021

Love this stuff!

I was sceptical about this mascara, as it was very hyped online. But I have to say, it lived up to that hype! I have found that not only does it give gorgeous long and voluminous lashes, but it does not smudge throughout the day at all, even in extreme heat or cold, and even through wearing a mask and sweating! I have worn it in many conditions and found it super resilient. Highly recommended!

November 24, 2021

Best Mascara!

This is my favorite mascara! I have boughten it a few times now and it's made my eyelashes feel like I have falsies on when I don't! I always get compliments on my lashes with this mascara on, it's hands down my favorite one!