Maybelline Line Works Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #597 out of 877 in Eye Liner

May 26, 2017

This is a great liner. I have been using it for close to ten years now. Gives a nice dark line with great precision. Truly waterproof and lasts all day long. Only complaint is that that felt brush wears away over time making it more difficult to produce a clean and precise line. Other than that, it is a great liner.

Updated On: May 26, 2017

Also, great to note the affordable price and its great quality comparing to other higher end brands.

September 09, 2014

Great product to get the perfect line!

February 28, 2014

I prefer liquid liner over a pencil liner for more dramatic effects.
    It's easy to use and it lasts all day.

2.8/5

October 02, 2013

I prefer liquid liner over a pencil liner however the tip of the brush was hard to work with, it did last throughout the day though!

October 01, 2013

This is my favorite liquid liner! I use it almost everyday! Great price and lasts a while before it's all used up!

September 06, 2013

Great bang for your buck! I love it. Easy to put on, it looks good, holds well and does not run. What else do you want?

August 21, 2013

I cannot express how much I love this liquid eyeliner. I like to line my upper water line and have tried several liquid eyeliners without success. I have now used Maybelline's Line Works for many years now and will not buy any other one. I am willing to pay the $10 price tag even though there are less expensive products out there.

I find that the applicator is the perfect size and shape for precise lines and removal is sooo easy too! Other products did not wear as well and removal made a total mess!

January 28, 2013

This eyeliner has been my go to for five years now. It is much better than any pencil eye liner I have ever used. I have bought expensive eyeliners from sephora and they did not compare to this. This was superior! Waterproof for the most part unless you rub at it. Comes off easily with makeup remover.

Jdmarsh91 added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray

Coanth added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Frosty

CHESTER BENNINGTON

smiley_gen added a new review for
    KitchenAid Artisan Mixer