Maybelline Mineral Power Loose Powder Foundation Reviews
#22 in Foundation

Mineral Power Powder Foundation with micro-minerals provides a more natural, healthier, luminous look. Discover the natural power of micro-minerals:100% natural mica creates a more natural luminosity!
 Complete, yet refined coverage Provides buildable, even coverage Preservative-free, talc-free, oil-free, fragrance-free
Visit their main website for more information at www.maybelline.ca

May 22, 2019

MEH

This product is just okay - it doesn't last all day. It does however give you a full coverage which is nice however i find my skin becomes oily quite fast

February 04, 2019

Greatloose powder

Great loose powder for those with an oily complexion. Will definitely use again however a bit on the high side for a drug store brand. Overall good powder.!!!!

January 25, 2018

It is good!

It is very good, it helps me to keep my face matte. I have oily skin and this powder is honestly great, it doesn’t mess up the rest of my makeup, does not clog my pores and it is affordable.

August 31, 2017

Great for setting foundation

This mineral loose powder worked really well to set my foundation. I also used it through out the day to help absorb any oil patches that came up. The only downfall is that it's loose, so it can get everywhere if you're not careful.

August 13, 2017

My Holy Grail!

For those who like Powder foundations or have super oily skin - you must try this! I have been using it for years and any time I sway away from it I always come back! It's a little pricier for a maybelline product but it just leaves the best finish on your skin!

June 14, 2017

Amazing

I have sensitive skin, I try to use products which suit me. I have been using other products for a long time. recently I started using this and it really worked nicely on my skin. I usually apply it to set my foundation so that makeup last longer.

1.0/5

March 15, 2017

Je n'ai pas apprécié ce produit, pas le produit en tant que tel mais plutôt le contenant. Toujours trop ou pas assez de produit, donc une catastrophe a chaque fois.

November 30, 2016

I have skin that tends to get oily and break out so I needed a powder that would stop the shine, but not clog my pores. This mineral loose powder is terrific. I go a shade darker and it looks like I have a little tan. It is a tad expensive, but well worth it.

September 17, 2016

Maybelline Mineral Power Loose Powder Foundation is a good coverage it's very light weight but does it job it covers nicely on top of the foundation you can't tell your wearing it and I love that about this product .

September 08, 2016

I have used this in the past for a quick powder. It is surprisingly light to wear and coverage is okay and easy to apply. The higher priced ones are much better but for budget friendly this is my pick.