3.9/5
Maybelline New York 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#2 in Lipstick

June 20, 2020

right thing

This lipcolor is very surprising. It really last long, even if you drink coffee!There is lots of colours availables. It does beautiful result on your lips and it cost less dollars then high end lipstick .I will definately be purchasing this and other maybe line makeup in the very near future

June 09, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I super love this!

I love this lipstick from maybelline. I love how easy it is to apply and its last hours!!!! I bought almost all the colors. The price is ok too. I always have it in my bag qnd i cant leave the house without using it. I qm so inlove with this.try it and see for yourself🙂

May 06, 2020

Statement Lips without the Mess

Long parties, equals multiple photos and a look that needs to last the night.
    I've been using this product for a while, and its always delivered. The stain is sealed and doesn't run. The colour remains vibrant throughout the night.

March 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect

My favourite lipstick because it doesn’t come off and doesn’t dry out. Many colours are available and are beautiful. The only drawback is that the applicator brush isn’t flexible. When getting to the end of tube can’t get what is left because brush is not flexible.

March 07, 2020

Loved it!

I simply loved! It delivers exactly what it promises, long lasting, does not transfer, beautiful and radiant colors. I used it in the morning, drank water and ate without touching up. At the end of the day I removed the lipstick with micellar water and a cotton, super easy to clean!

December 01, 2019
    Herefordshire, United Kingdom

Great lasting

This lipstick gives you a great colour and does exactly what it says,I didntvneed to re apply it and it stayed on till my night had finished.
    Great colours and feels beautiful on your lips

October 07, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Long stay

I like Maybelline Superstay because I can't be bothered reapplying lipstick. Also, it doesn't come off on cups, glasses. It is easy to apply with precision (no need for a lipliner).

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great staying power

This Maybelline SuperStay Lip Gloss comes in highly pigmented beautiful shades. They are really inexpensive costing me under $10 at my local grocery store. It is super long lasting and to get the best results be sure to apply the lip color on for at least two minutes or until it's completely dry before applying the conditioning balm. The conditioning balm is awesome because it keeps your lips hydrated while helping seal in the lip color. I highly recommend these and like them better then speciality store lip glosses that cost more then twice the cost of these with less then half the stay power. I only have to apply the lip color portion once and I keep the conditioning balm on hand for touch up and to keep my lips feeling hydrated and glossy.

January 30, 2019

it really works

I work in a garage so lots of dust to deal with. This product stays put and lasts all day. It doesn't dry out my lips. The price is always reasonable compared to some others. Great product!!

January 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

This is the best on the market, stays on and looks great, you do not even notice you have it on and I love the colors. I purchased some for my daughter also and she loves them. will buy again.