3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

July 14, 2019
    Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom

Lovely

Lovely lip balm and it has a lovely colour to it just for that little pop.
    Nice and moisturising and doesn't dry our your lips.
    I have tried the pale pink one which has a pinky shimmer and also smells like vanilla cupcakes which is nice.
    Good value for money.

June 28, 2019

These are really great

I like these lip balms they are moisturizing but I find that I have to reapply often! These are really cute and smell nice and I would buy again because they are really affordable!

June 24, 2019

Great buy.

Great buy if you can find it for a discounted price. Shoppers sells them for nearly ten dollars but meanwhile the dollarstore near my house has them for only 1.25$

June 12, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

Real Baby Lips!

I got this in the blue packaging. It smells sooo good and lasts a long time, is not that pricey, and has cute packaging as well. It also works very well too!

May 15, 2019

Only Lip Balm I’ll use!

This lip balm is amazing for cracked, dry and chapped lips. I had terrible lips for the longest time nothing would fix them, until I came across Baby Lips. I swear by this product and it is the only thing I will use.

March 29, 2019

I’ve loved these for years

I’ve loved these for years especially the tinted ones because they are perfect for a subtle lip look when you want to look a little more natural and not so bold. I love being able to add a little bit of colour to my lips with our the drying affect most lipsticks have.

March 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So good!

I absolutely love these lip balms! I have a few colors and they have the most beautiful light touch of color to them. To top it off, they leave my lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours!

March 24, 2019

A great lip chap!

Super affordable, I really like the ones that have pigment in them, it is a high pigment and transfers a nice amount of color to the lips . I never have chapped lips so I am uncertain about the effectiveness!

January 31, 2019

Great and affordable

I really like this lip balm! I got the green one and It does a great job moisturising my lips and it is also refreshing. It smells like mint and is perfect for chapped lips.

January 31, 2019

MY FAV

ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING HAS A DIFFERENT VARIETY OF COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM GIVING YOUR LIPS A GOOD SHINE MAKES YOU LOOK SMART AND CONFIDENT. WILL RECOMMEND OTHERS TO TRY IT.