3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product worked like a charm! I use it during the day and at night! I also enjoy its scent a lot!

2.0/5

October 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

not worth it

this lip balm is not worth it if you ask me, it also doesn't last Long before there is black mold on the sides of the ball. the lip balm is ok but also doesn't last long

August 26, 2020

Soft lips

This lip balm company has been an OG for so long! The packaging is so cute and they always come out with amazing flavours! My favourite flavours are the ones that come out at Christmas time. I love eos because it keeps my lips from feeling dry and cracked which happens a lot in the winter. It helps my lips stay soft and plump and they are looking the best they have ever looked

2.3/5

August 26, 2020

Looks cute, doesn’t work

This little lip balm does not moisturize my lips at all. I would use like a thick coat of it, but then after 5 seconds, my lips would be dry again. It’s cute the really not effective

July 11, 2020

Great lip balm

EOS lip balm is fantastic. The round packaging makes it easy to find in your purse, the colours make it fun and the scent is wonderful. The lip balm leaves your lips so soft and no need to reapply multiple times like other brands.

1.8/5

June 18, 2020

Not my favorite

i got a set of these because everyone was going on about how great they are. I gave them a try. The more I use them, the more chapped and dried out my lips became. I couldn't figure out why the more I used the the worse they got, then i figured out it was this. This balm is very drying. They smell good, and are a cool idea, but not something I would repurchase.

June 16, 2020

Perfectly Cute Lip Balm

100% natural, this lip balm has the most adorable packaging. Perfectly compact to fit in your purse or bag. It has a non-sticky wax-like texture with a delicious fruity scent. Many people I've come across don't find this lip balm moisturizing at all but I do. They find their sensitive to this formula. It dries and cracks their lips but it doesn't do that for mine and I've been using EOS lip balms for years and it's the only lip balm I'll use. I have the scent "Summer Fruit".

May 26, 2020

I spend a year to finish one

I bought this from Costco, very good price when it was on sale. There were 6 in a pack. My daughter gave 4 to her friends. We kept 2. It was very moisture, and very eco friendly. Like it.

May 03, 2020

Must have!

I love that these products are natural. They are smooth and leave my lips feeling soft and smooth. I also love that they have yummy flavors. I am in the habit of biting my bottom lip alot so I go through a lot of products. Its smoothness helps keep me from biting more, the natural ingredients and fresh flavors dont make me totally regret when I slip up and start biting.

3.2/5

April 28, 2020

It’s okay

I have bought one of these because you had seen everyone with them. Well I was disappointed. It does feel smooth but I find it left like a sticky and really thick feeling on my lips and almost like clumped up on my lips. Also the shape made it easy to find in a purse but if you just wanted to carry it in your pocket it isn’t practical.