3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

2.8/5

November 19, 2018

These lip balms looked so cute so I bought a pack of 3.
    It does go on nicely as you can roll and spin the round balm base, but my lips developed a reaction to them.
    You can find cheaper lip products that won't induce sensitivity.

2.8/5

October 14, 2018

Not a good product

I personally dislike this product. It’s like a viscous cycle of applying lip balm all day. My lips were perfectly fine before using it. Then I got sucked into the hype and packaging of this product. I got 5 different varieties of the EOS lip balm and after I started using these my lips started cracking horribly if my lips went without balm for 5 minutes also it would crack and bleed. I threw all the 5 balm and never dared to pick another EOS balm ever.

September 21, 2018

So easy to apply!

It makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated. It is also an easy and hygienic way to apply the balm.
    And as a bonus it smells great!
    Comes in amazing flavors and types

September 13, 2018

Great organic product

EOS lip balms are great as they are simple and pure. They are pure enough for children to use. I love that their shape as it makes it easy to carry around. And the different flavours are wonderful.

August 24, 2018

Bulky packaging but it works

Love this product. I really enjoy that it is a thicker formula because it makes it work really well under lipsticks. They're super moisturizing and smell so good.

August 22, 2018

Love these guys!

I love these lip balms - I'm one of those people that was constantly misplacing my lip balms when I had the traditional tube shaped ones, but for some reason I have never misplaced one of these ones! They smell great and work well, so I always keep one around. And they make great stocking stuffers for Christmas!

August 02, 2018

Works very well but..

EOS is an amazing lip balm company and they produce amazing lip balms with amazing scents. These type of lip balms work well on my lips, especially in the winter. It feels like it never ends. The downside though, It feels like it's just sitting on your lips and sometimes it burns your lips, it depends what flavour you have. Overall it's a great product but not worth the money.

July 29, 2018

I have a lot of these and I use them almost every day

EOS is an amazing lip balm. I have it in every flavor they make and I use it loyally every day. My lips are naturally super chapped and I have an unfortunate tendency to pick at them and peel at the skin, often until my lips are a bloody mess. This lip balm keeps my lips smooth and soft. I put on a thick layer before going to bed at night and when I wake up, my lips are smooth and soft and feel SO GOOD. Some of the scents smell a bit artificial but that is truly my only gripe with this product. My favorites are the mint and vanilla, and I have multiple spheres of each in my car, bag, and bedroom.

3.2/5

July 23, 2018

Cute packaging but...

The packaging of this product is super cute and small and convenient but does not last long on lips and my lips feel chapped shortly after application. Product smells amazing as well but the product itself is not that effective if you're looking for a moisturizing lip product.

July 19, 2018

Indispensable

J'aime beaucoup ce produit car il hydrate mes lèvres en douceur.Je l'utilise régulièrement car l'air est sec chez nous,alors j'ai besoins d'hydrater mes lèvres. Le produit me satisfait énormément. Bon qualité prix.