3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

2.3/5

August 10, 2019

Sadly not for me

Whenever I use this brand lip balms I get awful allergic reaction (I get scabs all around my lips and it burns a lot). I love the packaging and the smell of the products but it sadly doesn’t work for me. The product itself is not problematic , I’m probably just allergic to one ingredients!

June 26, 2019

Does the job, just not the best at it

I really want to love this lip balm because of the cute and convenient packaging, but after using for a long while I ended up switching to a different balm. In comparison to other lip balm eos is very "dry", I prefer when the balm stick is very soft and smooth on the lips. Also the outside picks up dirt like crazy.

Pretty good

I have had my share of the eos lip balm spheres, and I like the scents available. Leaves my lips soft but sometimes I noticed if you don’t move your lips often the balm settles on the edge of your lips making it gross. But it does last a while I used the strawberry one everyday and lasted for a few months.

Cute design

The packaging of the lip balm is very unique and fun to apply. The eos lip balm keeps your lips moisturized but I have experienced a bit of skin irritation in the past. The flavours are very nice

LOVE THESE

these lip balms work fantastic, they are super cute and easy to throw in your bag and stand out being a little ball. they work fantastic, however they are a bit over hyped. ive had many lip balms that work just as good, the shape and colours/ style does set it apart.

June 04, 2019

1 in a million

The best lip balm! all natural, great scent and cute colored packages. collect them all, best of all they are available at all drugstores and some grocery stores. Ive heard bad reviews about these but have never had any issues and the spheres last forever. Limited edition Holiday sets are my weakness!

2.2/5

May 23, 2019

Its okay

I didn't really like the Eos, there was an odd smell immediately after I opened it even thought it was brand new and not expired. The balm itself went on smooth and had the perfect amount of shine. I just expected more for all the hype around it. Cute sphere packaging

May 23, 2019

I need more...

Love it, Feels great and smells great! Only issue im having is it doesnt feel too long on the lips.

Product is a bit expensive though for what it is, you can buy cheaper lip balm at the store for much less.

1.2/5

May 14, 2019

Worst lip balm

Your lips will feel great right after you put this lip balm on. 10 minutes later your lips feel dryer then they were. Worst lip balm I have ever used.

2.0/5

April 10, 2019

Not worth the price

I find this lip balm to be on the expensive side as its the "in" product currently, and I don't find it to be all that effective. I find it puts like a coating on my lips that causes me to feel like I need more balm on. Its not my favourite for sure,