3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

2.8/5

July 24, 2021

Good, not great

I purchased this just to try it out and I was a little disappointed but I'm also extremely picky when it comes to lipbalms. I love the feeling of having it on my lips but it leaves a taste I don't like. It also doesn't last as long as I'd prefer.

May 04, 2021

Bien

J'ai utilisé plusieurs de ces baumes à lèvres, je les aime bien, mais si vous achetez c'est pour utiliser maintenant. Après quelques mois le parfum et la texture du baume à lèvre se dégrade.

April 24, 2021

Soft lips and cute packaging

EOS is such an iconic brand for those cute lip balms that really make your lips soft and they last so long! Great value for the price but can feel a little wax-y so I use it primarily at night

April 24, 2021

Nice shape, easy to use, but not last longer.

This is a nice and cute shaped lip balm. Easy to use. But it can not last longer since my lip is really dry. I need to rapidly use it. Overall,not too bad but do not fit for very dry lips.

February 24, 2021

Fantastic

Great lip balm. Amazing smell, and very nourishing for the lips. I love the packaging as well, it is bright and colourful. I would recommend this to all!

February 11, 2021

I love, love love this lip balm.

This lip balm can fit into you’re pocket. And it’s so easy and small that I can take with me anywhere. I love the smell of this lip balm and how it feels soft. It makes my lips feel soft every use and I love it

January 11, 2021

Could do without the shape of the packaging

I get the draw of this product is the shape, but I have to say I'm happy to do without. I find I drop this product lots due to it's odd shape and when I drop it, I'm left having to run after it!
    I like the many different scents it comes it, and I like that they've started branching out into medicinal options as well! My only concern is that when left on it's own for awhile, that the product takes on a plasticky flavour which is really unappealing.

2.0/5

January 11, 2021

Meh...

I just don't understand the hype around this lip balm... it is not overly hydrating and feels quite waxy when applied. It is also extremely difficult to use all of the product without having to dig into it with spatula/finger as a good portion remains once it is worn flat and can no longer be applied directly to lips. The SINGLE upside I found with this product is that due to its packaging it is very easy to find in your gym bag or purse; you don't have to riffle around much to know what you're grabbing. Unfortunately, that isn't important enough for me to repurchase.

2.0/5

November 20, 2020

I’ll pass thanks

This lip balm I find always leaves my lips sticky, tacky and dry. The flavours/scents are fantastic but when looking for a lip balm there’s definitely more to consider. The packaging is cute, but that doesn’t make up for the lack of good it does for your lips. I would avoid this product this winter for chapped lips, and pick up something that is more known to help restore and relieve dry lips

November 19, 2020

My Fave!

There are all kinds of lip balms out there, many are only glorified gloss. EOS does the job, keeps the chaff away and lips moisturised. Smells and tastes great!