3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

2.0/5

April 10, 2019

Not worth the price

I find this lip balm to be on the expensive side as its the "in" product currently, and I don't find it to be all that effective. I find it puts like a coating on my lips that causes me to feel like I need more balm on. Its not my favourite for sure,

April 08, 2019

My go to car lipbalm

I keep this in my car all year round. It’s easy to open and glides on smoothly. I love being able to try different flavours over the years. My personal favourite is the red and white swirl peppermint! I get one every year for Christmas. Keeps my lips moisturized every day.

1.3/5

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wont buy again

wasnt impressed with this product did not provide the needed moisture and felt thick on my lips. Once the product came off my lips still felt very dry.

April 07, 2019

Love eos!!

Love love love eos. I love how soft they make my lips feel. I love how many different kinds there are to choose from. The only thing I don’t love is the shape, I wish they were easier to throw in my jean pockets.

April 07, 2019

My favorite lip balm!

I have loved this lip balm right from the day I tried it. I love the mint, raspberry, strawberry especially.

I also like how long it lasts as a product.

April 04, 2019

Use almost everyday

I use these pretty well everyday!! They go on nice and help keep lips moisturized. I use them on their own or as a base under a lip colour. I would recommend these to anyone!!

April 03, 2019

Bon baume hydratant!

J'aime beaucoup ce produit, il est hydratant pour mes lèvres qui sont souvent gercées. Par contre, je n'aime pas beaucoup le style du format de ce baume à lèvres que je ne trouve pas très pratique.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My daughter steals mine

I had one a couple of years ago and my Daughter took it. She has bought another. and I bought another and she took it too. The next one I bought I didn't tell her about it.

Works well .. keep reading

I loved these when they first came out, they were so popular and people had nothing but good things to say about them. In my opinion the actual lip balm worked great on chapped lips, however these are prone to molding on the inside of the lip balm and I've seen a few in this shape. Because the moisture is able to build up on the inside of the lip, I won't be buying these again.

Not bad...

Overall the product goes on smooth and it smells and tastes great but....the container gets icky and dirty around the outside! It looks like germs like to live there. So, I've tried it but wont buy it again.