3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

February 16, 2019

After trying EOS, my Chapsticks and balms hit the road.

I love this balm. It glides on smoothly, it smells gorgeous and its adorable. But it moisturized my lips well and kept them soft without stickiness and an unpleasant taste. All around, a 10 very soft pairs of lips out of 10.

February 16, 2019

i would buy this product

i like the smell of this balm. its long lasting. my lips are so dry but this balm is very effective in keeping my lips hydrated for hours. i’ve tried so many other flavours of this balm too.

February 13, 2019

J'en au partout chez moi

J'adore EOS, car ça ne laisse pas de résidus blanches sur les lèvres et l'odeur est gourmande. Bien sûr, ça hydrate bien. Ce que je n'aime pas est le prix environ 4$ et la quantité minuscule.

February 07, 2019

Better than some, worse than some

It's true that there are presently probably somewhere between 12 and 15 different Eos lip balms in my house/purses/backpack/pockets/car at this present time, despite my lukewarm rating of them. We buy the multi-pack from Costco, which is a far better value than purchasing them individually (unless you find a good sale somewhere, that is), and we have come to use these more than any other brand. They smell great, they are easy to apply (you don't have to stick your fingers into them) and they last a decent amount of time. I won't say that they heal chapped lips at all, because they don't. They do, however, give your lips some hydration when that's what you're going for. A word of warning: keep them out of the reach of your pets. My dogs absolutely LOVE to gnaw these plastic spheres open and consume the entire balm within!!

1.5/5

February 07, 2019

One too many chances, never again!!!!!

I have bought this product on more than one occasion and can definitely say i will never be buying it again. It has absolutely no use. it does not last very long and i find it does not have enough moisture. The price is ridiculous for this product as well.

1.8/5

February 06, 2019

Eos Organic smooth spheres lip balm

I bought this over Christmas for a very Christmas gifts. My grand daughters and nieces told me that they loved the Eos and that everyone at school had one. I must admit that I love the container but was very disappointed in the feel of this lip balm, it felt waxy.

2.3/5

February 01, 2019

Barely moisturizes, awkward shape

I'm a bit of a lip balm fiend, constantly on the search for the perfect product to keep my dry lips happy. I finally tried EOS balm as they were on sale, and I was very disappointed. The product feels fine going on, but it barely kept my lips moisturized. My lips are not necessarily extremely dry, but in the Canadian winter they can get chapped and cracked, and EOS is just not up for the job. Plus, the shape is just darned awkward -- rolls around, bulky for purses, and not really optimal for applying. Sorry, EOS, I wanted to love you, but I will keep looking for my perfect lip balm.

2.3/5

January 10, 2019

Meh

My family bought a bulk of these lip balms a few years ago. All they're good for is the smell and packaging. They don't help chapped lips. We've moved on to Burt's Bees.

2.0/5

December 30, 2018

Cute but does't work

These lip balms always look so cute with the spherical packaging but they don't really work for me. I find that I have to continuously put it on through the day cause it doesn't have the lasting hydrating factor.

December 29, 2018

Le produit est bien, mais le contenant moins...

Le produit en tant que tel est bien, hydrate et fait bien son travail. L'odeur est fort agréable et l'ensemble du baume, avec son contenant est attrayant. Cependant, j'ai utilisé ce baume quelques mois et la « boule » de baume s'atténue et devient plane avec le temps et creuse dans le contenant, ce qui fait qu'il est plus difficile d'appliquer le baume. Pour moi, j'ai dû le jeter et je n'aime pas gaspiller! Je recommande plutôt le baume Eos sous forme de bâton!