Maybelline New York Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer Reviews

Maybelline’s fiber-infused gel formula adds volume and colour for an instant brow boost. The tapered spoon brush delivers precise application from corner to corner.

Cette toute première formule gel infusée de fibres signée Maybelline ajoute du volume aux sourcils et accentue leur couleur pour un effet amplifié instantané. La brosse effilée en forme de cuillère permet une application précise d'une extrémité à l'autre du sourcil.

You may also like Maybelline New York Brow Precise Micro Pencil and Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder

For more information, please visit Maybelline.ca

November 20, 2017

Amazing quality, really dig this

I have troubles with a few patchy spots that have most likely been over-tweezed in past years - this product helped fill everything out really nicely, and was very easy to use/work with.

November 19, 2017

Nice

The brow precise really helped thicken my sparse brows and the fibers kept brow hairs in place. Its really easy to apply with. I didn't like how my brows felt with it on.
    #gotitfree

November 19, 2017

fiberss ar a nice touch

I can see how people would like this if they have light or sparse brows. I do not have a good shape so i need to pencil or powder mine in but for someone who has eyebrows this would be perfect. The fibers do stay put {almost like a fiber mascara for eyelashes). Good color too,

Brow volumizer

I love this product! It’s very unique and different from the regular brow fillers which is a nice change. I love the extra fibers, they really fill your brows and give a very natural look which I really enjoyed. The colour looked a bit too light for me at first, but once I applied it, it blended really well with my brow colour. I love this product for quick and easy on the go weekday brow filler. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that the formula has a bit of a sparkle in it which I don’t really enjoy, but other than that, I give this brow volumizer two thumbs up! I would definitely recommend it to friends and family, and will definitely repurchase it as well.

1.7/5

November 18, 2017

Not what I thought it would be

While the idea behind this product is intriguing, I found the Maybelline New York Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer to be a bit odd. It didn't do much for my brows, it only spread the hairs apart. It didn't seem to work well with the other brow products either. Can't recommend this one.

2.0/5

Not working for me!

Pros:

† Affordable (around 10$).

† The gel by itself is ok, if you use a little bit.

Cons:

† Once it dries, the product is VERY flakey,

† The blonde, lighter shade is too dark for me,

† Doesn't make my brows appear fuller at all,

† Very unnatural and ultra-matte.

The gel tends to clog the brush and goes on too thick leaving small globs of product. More than once, I had to remove the gel from one of my brows (with an eye makeup remover) and start over. The only way I could use this product is by dipping my ABH #12 brush into the gel and apply it into my eyebrows. When doing so, it works but what's the point of using this product if you have to add all these extra steps! This product is possibly better suited for thicker eyebrows with only a few sparse areas to fill.
    #gotitfree

I was pleasantly surprised

I am an eyebrow newbie, but before I leave the house, I ALWAYS need to fill them in somehow. Otherwise it looks like I have no eyebrows at all. This product worked amazingly for me!

It added TONS of volume. Like, I was hyper aware of having eyebrows. I could even see them sometimes when I looked up! And it made them look super natural... which doesn't always happen with my usual routine of filling them in with brown eye shadow! I would recommend this to anyone with thin eyebrows.

Disclosure: I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor. All opinions are my own.

Love my brows

Everything about this product is amazing from the name to the feel, the smell of the product. I’m so in love with the product! Will purchase as soon as I run out

Not a fan of the color

I liked the product purpose but I didn't like the color. I receiveid it in lignt brown and it seems that it have sparkles in it so it shows like a bronze color... your eyebrows doesn't have to look shinny! Probably gonna check out a color darker and hope that it would be a matte color :)

November 17, 2017

Love this awesome new product!!

I highly recommend everyone purchase this for picture perfect brows! I got it free and it truly fills and perfects your brows for a nice bold look. However I do think they could make the brush a little finer.